http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Soul Forest

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Soul Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Soul Forest

Post by SelenaNova Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:39 pm

There were clear cries of pain as the vines were cut, green blood comes out of them and lands on the wall, the ground, and even Konda's clothes and hair. The 'bloody' vines reach out for him but he was too fast for her..

This path takes him to a dead end, or so it seems to be until he reaches it. On either wall there is a gap, he could go left or right.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:56 am

He stood for a moment. "Gross...HEY couldn't you try to not spray it all over me?" he said annoyed as he left. When it looked like he was a dead end but soon he had a choice to make, so he went left
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Tier : Three Star Meister

Character sheet

https://soulchronicle.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:50 pm

The 'blood' on his hair and clothes smells of earth, foul earth. But seems realitively harmless.

Konda enters yet another long curved hall way. Halway down the vines and flowers on the walls thin out, if watched long enough he would see that the vines were still growing to cover the rest of it, but at a slower pace. It seems that Venus' focus might have been else where. Of course there was a small possibility that it was because she stopped to go fight him.

At the end of the hall was a gap to his right. Stepping through it he immediately was in a small hall that didn't go where and he could clearly see that it didn't go anywhere. but as soon as he tried to leave through the second gap that was right in front of him, thick vines with sharp purple spikes quickly weave a wall in front of him, and as well behind him, trapping him in the small room. "There you are hunny.." Her voice sounds irritated trying to be sweet. She was clearly sore about loosing him. "Now, now.. You don't want to go that way. Its dangerous out there.." Then the wall that made the small room slides away and opens up to a bigger hall way. "Go that way, much safer." Her smile in her voice has returned.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:27 am

"Your so caring love" he said sarcastically "But I don't like when women try to restrict me" he says walking to the vine wall beginning to hack at it with his Kunai knife.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:51 am

The vines were thick and would take time to get through, but he wasd getting through. "Fine... But don't say I didn't warn you." Her voice was not pleased at all this time, but that was the last thing she said. As he hackes away at the vines, the wall comes back up, and for the duration of the vines being cut she didn't say a word. However, there was some distant noises of stone moving against stone, and loud thuds. She might be dont talking.

Through the gap was another long hallway that he could go either left or right in. Just to his left he could make out another opening, but going right also had an opening just in view.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:00 am

He looked around. "This is getting annoying" he thought. He looked left and right and thought for a while until he noticed she hadn't been saying anything. Perhaps he should have her lead him to her instead of play this game of hers...but how. "Hey!" he called out. "I hope your not mad at me I just reeaallyy want to see you!" he said with a hint of fluxuation and whisper in his voice.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:18 am

For a long time there was no response, and then in a calmer, pouty tone, "You're not just saying that?"
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:27 am

"Of course not" he reassured her. "Its been excellent dancing with a woman such as you and I must you!" he says putting the kunai away. Hopefully he would have enough charm to make his way to her, heck maybe he would be even able to get out of this without having to harm anyone.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:36 am

Venus was quiet again, for a very long time. "You're sweet.." She says after a second, then after a few more seconds of silence she dropped the wall again. "And cute. Shame I have to kill you though.." She adds after offering him the 'safe' way again.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:40 am

Konda folded his arms and looked over. "I don't mind playing rough but isn't that a bit much~?" he said walking through the "safe" hallway keeping his guard up. "Don't you think we could have lots of fun together? Why end a good thing?" he says trying to convince her.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:09 am

The hall was the bare ground adn walls, the pilliars surfacing sharply cut the ground up pretty rough but there was some grass left in this hall. As he walked, Konda would feel a slight buzz form in the back of his head.

Venus lets out a humming laugh, ending in a gentle chuckle. "I do actually, I think we could do quite a lot, sweetie. But see.. I am hungry. And you let my last meal go.."
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:53 am

"Im sure I can satisfy you in other ways" He said tempting her again. "Why eat the hunter and be satisfied for a day when you can befriend a hunter and be satisfied for a life time" he said lightly putting his hand on the wall lightly tracing his fingers along it as he walked. "Its to my observation this maze is apart of you right?" he apused as he walked. "All I want to do is get close to your heart" he said not letting his guard down.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:00 am

Even without a word, Konda could feel Venus' intrest being peaked. However, she remains quiet until he was finished. "Mmmm.. If I didn't know better.. I'd think you were trying to seduce me hotstuff.." She spoke finally, with a smile in her voice, he could almost see the delighted grin from just the inflictions in it. If that had been his intention, he might have gotten to her. "But... No. The maze is simple earth, I'm munipulating it from a vantage point. The vines you cut... that was me." She had a little left over spite in that last comment, but it melts away as she continued. "Keep talking.. I like the sound of your voice." She's returned to a playful sense.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:08 am

He grinned keeping his hand on the wall. "Me no, I don't seduce im nothing but a mere hunter whos lost his way and only wishes to find it with you" he says. Step by step he travels through the maze slowly and carefully. "Its one thing to talk to me another but I want to see you" he pleaded hoping to draw her out.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:23 am

Venus smiles from where she was hidden. He was a pretty smooth talker for someone who wasn't attempting to seduce her. She admits, it was light if at all, but she really did like the sounds he used to communicate. "Lost your way, have you sweetie? What do you mean?" The path continued in what seemed like a straight line, but curved just slightly to follow the circular nature of the maze.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:26 am

"Well I was just fine here in this meadow when you came along and snatched me up" he said with a hint of sadness in his voice. "The least you could do is let me go or atleast let me stay with you. Im us humans...have needs" he informed her walking down the slightly curved path.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:55 am

Venus laughs an amused laugh. "As I recall, you attacked me.." She says with a smile still in her voice, she either hides it very well, or didn't hate him for it. She quickly dismisses any correction attempt with laughter. He could hear some distant modifications in the maze sound behind him. "Mmm... What needs are you talking about, hunny? I'll help."
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:27 pm

He smiled a bit more. "I told you I don't mind playing rough" he said listning as the maze shifted. "Im never going to get out of here if she keeps changing the damn maze..."he thinks as he looks around a bit more. He continued to walk down the path. He licked his lips "These needs can only be satisfied if your here" he says walking along. "Its been getting pretty lonely here in this maze" he said looking down.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:13 am

There was a very long silence, and without her conversation to distract him, the intense feeling of pressure in the back of his head would be more noticable to Konday. He would soon start to feel a little dizzy, especially if he moves around too fast.

The next sound he'd hear would be rock scraping rock again, only, very near to him, very close. And looking ahead and to the right, he'd see an opening open up. "You said you weren't trying to seduce me.." Venus' voice sounds again, it sounded closer than it has since the maze began.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:21 am

He felt a little dizzy and heard the rocks grinding once more. "What the hell is this..." he thinks as he pulls his shirt up over his nose continuing to walk along the isle. "I know and im not but that doesn't mean I don't have needs...." he says getting closer to the opening. "Your killing me here you know" he says. "Its not nice to play with a boys feelings....I can hear you closer but yet you are nowhere to be found..you my dear are the essence of temptation" he says.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:38 am

Konda could smell a combination of earty and flowery smell in his shirt, he'd remember the two from either the flower in one hal and the 'blood' from the last encounter.

The dizziness and the pressure only seems to get worse as he breaths through the shirt, even if it was for a short time. He would start having trouble seeng soon.

"Temptation..." Venus repeats, he could hear that she really enjoyed that by the sound of her voice. She was quiet for some time again. There was some movement from one side of the opening as he comes even closer. "I'm sorry baby... I didn't know you were so lonely in here.." He could just barely tell that the voice was coming from the opening.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:48 am

He could tell the scent was stronger in his clothes so in attempts to relieve himself he took off his shirt and threw it to the side continuing to walk he stumbled a bit and his vision began to feign in and out. He pressed on towards the opening listning to the sound of her voice. "Im sure we canmake up for it" he manges to say as he steps closer to the opening. (Ok on this part I was going to ask youbut then you disappeared but im going to go ahead and assume shes in the room). As he walked in he could see her standing there. he slowly walks over to her still feeling dizzy. As he got closed he collapsed in her direction if she didn't move hed fall on her. (still conscious)
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:10 am

Throwing off the shirt would do him no good, he's already been drugged. But it did slow down the process. He still felt the pressure, the dizziness, and had problems seeing, just as much as he had before he took the shirt off.

She wasn't the giant plant form he would remember, but a tall, curvy woman, her hair a collection of red, violet, orange, and green vines, pushed back out of her face. Her skin's a very pale green, and felt soft but not exactally like skin. And from her back sprouted the four vines from behind, plus another four. However, she was probably just a murky moving blur to him, depending the severeity of his blurry viion.

She had a neutral face on her face., her red lips in an untrusting scowl. She was human at one point, as most kenshin are, a woman who loved nature, and who hated people who mistreated it because they could. She didn't mind people eating vegetables, but stompin on the rarest of flowers, or cutting down the oldest of trees, she dispoised. And her path as a kenshin started when she snapped when a buisnessman cut down large purtions of the forest for his company's greed. She had respected the need to grow, but there was precious wildlife in that area, and the world didn't seem to care..

However, when he falls, she was ready to catch him in her arms. "Easy.. Easy." Her voice was tender as she supported him. "Its ok, baby.. I got ya."
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:24 am

Konda did his best to try to hold on to her but fel to his knees. His vision was getting worse and he began coughing. Seeing someone so strong soon become so helpless was like watching a tree that once stoof proud and strong fall down to the ground like something pitiful and lifeless. Konda was now on his hands and knees one hand on her thigh. He couldn't speak and then shortly after he tumbled to his side his hand leaving her. He lay there unconscious like a trampled flower broken and defeated, lifeless and worn down. As if the things Venus wanted so much to protect had been crushed by her own hands right infront of her very eyes.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:24 am

Venus tried to be there, supporting him until she fell to his knees. When his arms started to slip out of her's, she tries to hold onto him. But he was o his hadns and knees in seconds, and she only stood there and watched. As she's done about 39 times, the fighter, the really difficult prey, she watches boredly from orange and yellow eyes as the drugs take affect. But instead of mocking him... Teasing him with how this was easier and a less messy way of killing him... She closes her eyes and looks away.

Every fiber in her told her that if he was not weakened by what she did, he'd be trying to kill her right now.

The earth shook violetnly as the walls around them shoot down back into the earth were they belong, leaving sandy outlines where they used to be, and falledn flower that used to be on those walls. The traps she had set in her unsolvable maze dissapear until there was nothing but the field and them left. She opens her eyes and stares at him for a very log time again, as she had done several times through out the maze. Silently thinking about her next move, weighting the options.

Venus could have been mistaken for a plant by how long she stood there in the dying sun. But finally she moves. She kneels down on one knee and reaches over, petting his hair, and pushing it out of his face gently. She lets his bangs go and then picks up one of his hands and feels his pulse. It was normal, maybe a little fast from panic, but she couldn't tell that much. She sighs. "I'll take care of you sweetie.." She whispears, then adjusts her weight. She lets go of his hand, pressing it against his chest, and then leans down even further until she was face to face, and then even lower. She kisses him, a long gentle kiss. If he were conscious, he'd feel a warmth in his lips as she transferes the antidote directly to him.

It only took a minute, and she pulled away and then stood up completely. After another thoughtful minute, she has her vines wrap him up so she can carry him with her as she leaves the area, nice and quietly, against her back Konda, safely tucked away. She picks up the shirt on her way out of the medow.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down