http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Descriptive Writing [Advance RP]

3 posters

Go down

Descriptive Writing [Advance RP] Empty Descriptive Writing [Advance RP]

Post by SelenaNova Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 am

This is where you learn how to spice up your post, be it giving a post length, flavor, or more depth.

For anyone.

Teacher(s): SelenaNova
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Descriptive Writing [Advance RP] Empty Re: Descriptive Writing [Advance RP]

Post by Derp Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:27 pm

A doll sits at the desk and wait's for the teacher. It stared blankly at the board and made no sudden movements.
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:59 am

Light walks in and looks at the doll that he has seen before. "hey youare my old teacher what are you doing here you need to get back to class." Light went to sit at his seat 5 desks away from his teacher. "wait have you seen the teacher this is a advance class?" Light looked all over the place. staring at the blak but scary classroom.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Nova wore a uniform of black and red. She wears a red silk button up with a collar, a black pin-stripped jacket, and a black a-line skirt that hung to her knees, exposing her bare calves and short black heels. Around her neck was a silver chai that held a tribal spikey cross and in the center was a silver blooming rose. Similare rosses hung from her ears, dangling on hooks. She wore her medium-length thick brown hair in a curly pony-tail. Her bangs swept to one side but were most annoying when they didn't dry right. Which unfortunately was the case. They go down straight only to curl at the end abover her purple frammed rectangular shaped glasses.

She walks in gracefully and with enough speed to hurry her across the floor and to her desk at the front of the class. In her arms she had a couple of books that really weren't important to the class but to look more professional for her first class ever.

Turning around her skirt lifted and flattened slightly before hitting the desk with a soft and unheard thud against the wood. As well, her ponytail shifted before bouncing around in its natural curls. Even the chain clinked slightly in the sudden turn. "Good morning." She says with a happy smile at her class. "How is everyone today?" She asks in a friendly way.

[Please introduce yourself and describe yourself using words, not links =P]
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:42 pm

"I'm Deadpool in doll version...I am happy to be hear today." He teleported on top of the desk. "I am Deadpool from the Marval universe I'm sure you want my autograph." Deadpool looked at him self in the nearby mirror. He can break the 4th wall like...--"Hey you quiet and let me do it...Hey it's me Wade, you call me Deadpool, I'm a merc or was one I can't remember, that's not the point, I wear a red and black jumpsuit I put my guns here and my katana on my back. I wear my mask because...well to protect my identity of course yeah that's it. I can read thought bubbles as well so if you want to keep things away from me you better find a way to change them I hear people use languages made up." He smiles writing the autograph down in the name of Wade W. "There you go Teach. also I have merc boots with a style of a ninja. I am good at range, mid, and close, impressed yet Teach. The little button on my belt let's me teleport around to a desired location...any location hehehe ermm." Now being returned to the roleplay." That was me Deadpool telling you how I look."

Last edited by Deadpool Doll on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Light walks in with his white hair flowing through the air. he wore a formal white T- shirt and gray pants with black shoes. he has a belt that has a white cross in the front with the word holy written in black on the cross. he had a black chain hanging from his pants. he wears black gloves with the finger slots removed. Light walks in casually looking at his surroundings and usually counting the desks and looking at the posters. Light turns around and looks at the teacher. "uh escuse me what is todays lesson?" Light took out his notebook and started to list bullets and write down examples and things on the board.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Nova jumps when Deadpool was suddenly gone and then suddenly on her desk. She whips around to face her student and watches as he moves around. She listens with a smile and takes the autograph from him with a bigger smile. "Is that so.." She says then fans herself lightly with the autograph.
[Great Job Dead, I like the personality.]

She is interupted by Light and turns to look him over. Everything looked in order and then she nods and moves around the desk to write on the board. She puts the paper in a secure place in her desk and grabs her chalk. It was fairly normal except it was in a silver pen like holder. It kept the chalk from getting on her hands as she wrote.
[Nice job Light, I like the fact that you pointed out special items on you like the cross.]

"I'm more of a guide than a teacher." She says as she writes an assignment on the board.

~ Assignment: Create a classroom for us, I will choose one to represent my classroom. Please include a desk and a chalkboard, the rest is left up to you to fill in, do as you like.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Deadpool took a pencil and drew up furniture such as desk and chairs he then hovered and starts painting certain things and several people such as a chibi wolverine, Galactus with a smile , and Hulk wearing a happy face. this was on one side of the room. On the Other Side There was Batman, Superman, and Darkseid. The middle of the floor has the Deadpool logo on it. He placed Spiderman pencils and Killer Croc Notebooks on the table. He smiled and finished by putting a apple with Man-Thing next to it holding it.
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:53 pm

Light leaves his desk to get a drink of water at the nearby water fountain. as he is bending over to drink for a little bit he notices several posters and bean bag chairs. Light noticed a vegeta doll on the teachers desk. Light then turns around and sees some posters that look depresssing and some of them made Light feel happy and sad. Light read the next sad one it said " you won't make it through life if you can't understand RP." Light kinda understood it. Light saw a twin large bookshelf holding books going from large to small on each shelf. Light glared at the two windows with a tree oustde he noticed the grass was moving and out popped two squirrels running up the tree and into there hole. Light finally sat down looking at the sonic and mario pictures.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down