http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Baba's Kitchen

3 posters

Go down

Baba's Kitchen Empty Baba's Kitchen

Post by SelenaNova Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:58 pm

Grey stones placed in cement and painted over with a clear coat makes up the floor that goes all the way the other wall. Around half of the room were cabinets painted a light pink and decorated with a cherry bunch or a straberry. The trim was white, but took on a strange shape, it looked as if it were frosting on a cupcake. The counters were were painted white as well, but in no way like the cabinets on the walls. On the counters were sweets of all kinds and bread, always. Making the room smell like a bakery. There was a teapot full of water on the stove that looked like a black cherry, the steam was a spout and you used a leaf for the handle. In the corner was a large refridgerator with some cute food themed magnets on it, one of them holding a growing grocery list.

In the middle of the kitchen there was an island with a very large basket of different kinds of fruit from the market and from the wild. There were holes in the surface of the table, and in the holes were covered up bowls full of something. As well, on one side there was a few unexplained knobs.

On the otherside of the room there was a large light stained wooden table with a pink, blue, purple, and grey plade table cloth. The centerpiece was an edible arrangement. Candies arranged to look like flowers. Chocolates, hard candies, soft candies, and even cotten candy. The table had four chairs, but only one place was always set, even if it was rarely really used.

On the walls were framed old recipieces written in several different languages and on different mediums. One was even a stone slab that someone made a custom hole in the wall so it could be displays. As for other decorations it was sweet and cute little nicknacks on shelves or other flat surfaces where they could be seen. Other than the purposed left out food and treats, the kitchen was spotless and tidy.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Baba's Kitchen Empty Re: Baba's Kitchen

Post by Ricter Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:23 pm

Xavier followed alon, thinking about teh question as it was more general than normal, kinda the reason he was asking permission in the first place. But when they reached the kitchen he paused, looking around it looked like everything was at least close to edible and almost could not contain himself form trying to see if it was. "wow this place is awasme, I wnat to eat it!" he said as his tails swayed excitedly be he knew it was either real or that someone of it was not food as he snaped out of it and then turned to Selena, still urging to wnat to see if that crrey was edible or even the other things in teh room as he asked. "well, my question is, could you tell me a bit about yourself, anything that you would liek to share that wont make you feel werid or unconfertable around me that is" He said before waling in, sniffing things as he purred, it smelled nice in here.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Tier : Dark Kenshin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:49 pm

Selena looks around and was a bit put off by the sweets theme. She loved sweets as much as the next girl, maybe even more, but the cute thing wasn't her style. But it seemed to be Xavier's style. She couldn't help but watch his tail wag behind him like a happy dog. She rolls her eyes and steps over to the fruit, looking it over. Touching an apple she finds that its real but puts it back. She wasn't a big fan of apples until she was craving them.

Another looks around and it almost felt like she expected guests to be over. Maybe the old woman just liked to bake, likes sweets, and kept fruit on hand. But she wonders.

Xavier's voice brings her attention back to the conversation. In time to hear that his question wasn't actually a question. She usually hated when people asked her what he just did. But the fact that he was able to hold her in weapon form was a pretty good reason to not roll her eyes and walk away as she would normally do if a guy asked her that.

She does sigh though. Not sure what he means. "I could give you better answers if you asked more specific questions." She says and picks up a strawberry. She examines it and then takes a bite, unafraid.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:28 am

xavier was already serching around the place,, picking up random thing as he examied them to see if they were real or not. His stomach giving a small grumble as he felt not so greta about not having food but stuck it out as eh found something that was actually real as he ate the apple.vLooking over to Selena and seeing that her expression was more or less sour he smiled back, not a care in the world. "Well, for example..." He umped nto the table, avoiding things as he ate and looked down to not fall "...I'm a kinshin as you already know, I'm not very old nor am I very mean, but my skills and powers lay in my ice and lighting" He said, not being so brod if anything as he jumped down and looked for more food. "If that didn't help then tell me nothing, I'm bound to get to know you later, that is if you cna put up with me" he smiled, taking something form the freezer, it was two ice cream cnes as he handed one to Selena happly smiling with a warm gaze and lively expression on his face.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Selena watches Xavier sniff out the apple, all while munching on some berries. As he spoke she payed attention but was cuirously looking the wierd circles on the counter over. Inside it was dark but it smelt of some kind of fuel. She wonders if it was a second stove seeing the knobs.

However her attention was taken back when he mentioned his powers over ice and lightening. 'That explains the cold sensation.' She thought to herself and then leans with her hip on the counter and her arm supporting her, a grin on her face at his joke. She took it as almost a challenge, but then remembered how he was acting back in the other room and realized how much of a chllenge it really might be. When she was offered the ice cream she waves it away. The berries and bread were nice, but she needed something with something to it.

"Well you can add fire and darkness to you're powers that you have access to." She says taking a handful of berries out of the basket. "Not to mention a top of the line exotic weapon." She adds, popping a couple of the blueberries into her mouth before chewing it. "I don't let just anyone wield me, you weren't even suppose to be able to pick me up back there.." She pauses to chew up another couple of berries. "Do you even know how to use a whip?" She asks, pretty much dropping what she was about to say to ask a real question, but she didn't realize how important that question was until she asked it.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Xavier shurgged as she waved the ice cream away, leting himself eat it insted as he gave a few licks of one and just ate it whle, not getting brain freeze at all as he licked the other one, enjoying it slolwy as he smiled. Her responce to his prevous statement was not off putting nor confusing, he knew in a way that if she and him were partners then they wuld share ablites as well. "I wasen't? well I never really touched a weapon unless it was fighting them off to be honest..." He then statde a he took another lick of his cone "soooo nope, I never used a whip before, but I think I might be able to learn" he smield happly, not having any worry in his expression and thoughts as he looked at her with a pure inosent look.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:18 pm

A large bead of sweat forms on the back of Selena's head as she experiences Xavier's carefree side again as he plainly states not knowing the first thing to using her weapon form.. 'Well.. At least it will be fun teaching him.' Her thoughts put a wicked smile on her face and she drops the berries back into the bowl to raid the fridge.

"I'm actually intriged by the fact that a Kenshin can wield a weapon. What's more impressive is you are able to wield a weapon like me." She says from inside the icebox as she gathers some things. Standing up a thought hits her. What if this was the edge she needed?! She turns back to Xavier and studies him for a moment. He was cool and collected, a little childish mentally it would seem. But he was clearly a powerful being. And in his hands she would be a very powerful weapon. 'And if he is ever killed, well obviously its his own fualt and I must be meant for his death bringer.' The smile continues and she liked that idea.. "Ok, Xavier. I've decided. I'll be you're weapon." She says, not a hint of smugness in her voice, nor a trace of cockiness. "You've convinced me." She says letting him think it was his idea. "But... Learning how to deal with a deadly whip isn't going to be a piece of cake, ok?" She warns as she brings her items to the counter with the bread. She would make sure to test him as well as keep the Kenshin on his toes.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:06 am

Xavier contenued to like his ice cream cone, smiling at her remarks as he tilted his head to her remarks of her being able to hold her, of course he was abit surpised to why she was saying that in particular btu guessed she must have been abel to do something to people that touched her in weapon form. "convenced?" He was off put by the comment but was happy for it as he smiled and laughed happly. "Thank you, Selena, and ok I will try my best but uh..." He pasued, licking his cone as he forgot to mention when he changed into his other part of him, of couse this personality was fine and plesent but his other was a mix of something else as he shoke his head "oh, um nothing, just wanted to say how excited I am, so now that your mine do we get to do stuff?" This 'stuff' was to be taken as fighting or just hanging out together, but with his inosentness he realy did elaberate.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Aria wanders around and finds the kitchen before waving at the new weapon and her kishin friend Xavier, "Hey XAVIER. So this is were you were?"
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet
Name:: Aria Lunamaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down