http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Dunes in Kenshin Valley.

+5
BastoftheBlackRose
Ricter
Ulquiorra4
Etherian
King Kidiko
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dunes in Kenshin Valley.  Empty Dunes in Kenshin Valley.

Post by King Kidiko Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Out here he dessert sand seemed to hum with a energy extremely displeasing to the king. he had lost a few of his men out here. They went off wandering and came back very different. Something was out here. What it was he did not know. He would have weaklings come out here and scout from time to time to find that cave the delusional ones talked about.

King Kidiko
NPC
NPC

Tier : Perfect Kenshin

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Dunes in Kenshin Valley.  Empty Re: Dunes in Kenshin Valley.

Post by Etherian Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Like a torpedo, a man with a black leather coat appears running towards the center of the place and stops there, in the exact middle of the dunes, panting and looking around.

-Wind told me it was here... but wind also buried the object probably...

He sighed and sit on the sand as the wind fluttered his long hair.

-What to do... what to do?

He reached his mouth with the left hand and licked his index finger, then pointed it up.

-Where does the wind come from...?

He closed his eyes to concentrate on the source of this "wind".
He started moving around the place, until he found a place right bellow him with a strong "wind" up.

-Here?

He started digging down.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Tier : Dark Kenshin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra4 Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:48 am

Swiftly and silently the shadow of Mystogan moved, he had never traveled this far without preparations. It looked out over the dunes the air here seemed to hum with energy. He must be close he said to himself. Suddenly he brought himself out of the shadow and staggered, "that took a toll" he said to himself. He grabbed a snack out of his back and quickly ate it to regain some energy. He then got up and started a brisk job towards the middle of the dunes. " So far so good and on schedule he said out loud to no one.

Last edited by Ulquiorra4 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
General Admin
General Admin

Tier : Zero Star Meister

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:58 am

Etherian digged and digged on the sand pulling it far from the place, after an hour excavating, he had an enormous hole, that expelled a great ammount of "wind".
While he scratched the sand, he found an object, he stopped right there... it was the source.
"Faces" carefully pulled the object up to see it clearly, and smiled. With a single long jump, he pulled himself out of the hole, with the Artifact on his hand, it was a Golden Chalice, but it was inside of something that appeared to be a crystal sphere.
He scratched his head and at first, he tried to break it with several stabs... it didnt work.
He tried to see if he could drink the chalice despite the ball... it didnt work.
He tried to lick the sphere, but he didnt feel any different.
Etherian then, reminded that the flashy guy told him to wait for someone after he found the object.

-Oooooooooooooooooh.......................

He said, like solving the most difficult puzzle, and he sat and wait for the person while licking on the sphere just in case.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra4 Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:40 pm

After a few hours of jogging Mystogan stopped jogging upon reaching the crest of a dune. He saw a long figure not far off. The figure hadn't seen him yet. Mystogan merged with the shadow of the dune and moved closer. The figure seemed to have dug up the chalice, but didn't know what to do with it. So this is what Death wanted he though to himself. Closer inspection revealed the figure to be a Kenshin. Sizing him up Mystogan comes out of the shadows, a claymore in his right hand just in case he needed it. " Hello there he called out to the lone figure who might you be?"

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
General Admin
General Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Etherian stopped licking at the sphere and looked up, there he saw a man with a big sword on his hand. Faces looked at the new person while he was still talking, examinating him from hair to toes, and after a few seconds of silence he replied.

-I am Etherian, you are the one the flashy guy sent?

He asked curious and holding the ball tight.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra4 Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:24 pm

"Yes Death sent me." Mystogan glances at the cup. "It is useless without water, just holding it long enough will cause insanity. My orders on the other hand are clear, I am to bring you to death city." Rolling his eyes he said. "Its is going to be a long trip."
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
General Admin
General Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:01 pm

-Insanity??

Faces asked curious, looking at the sphere.

-But it does nothing!

He said, ignoring the fact that he was already insane, making the effect almost nullified on him.

-And how do we go there???

He asked, standing up and stretchin, still holding the object.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra4 Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:30 pm

"of course it does nothing, what good is any cup by itself? As for how we are going to get there, walk." He condensed the sword in his hand till it was a large katana, which he balanced on his shoulders. He then turned around and started walking
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
General Admin
General Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Faces followed the man, with the object in his hands and looking at the sword curiously, poking it with his index finger every now and then, out of his amusement.

-You guys are interesting...

He muttered with a finger on his mouth and a smile.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra4 Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:35 am

"eh i heard that, would you rather take the fast route " He said looking back at the Kenshin.
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
General Admin
General Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:15 pm

-Fast?

He replied, tilting his head.

-You mean... running?

He asked dumbfounded.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra4 Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:22 pm

" What a buffoon" Mystogan slashed his sword through the air opening a rift. On the other side of the rift there was an alley. "Lets go" he said, with out looking back he stepped through the rift.
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
General Admin
General Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:38 pm

He took one exact minute before crossing. He spend that minute watching the rift, looking at the sides of it, stepping in and out to test it, waving his hand asides to see if it was affected. After doing all that, he gave a determined smile, like he accomplished something big and crossed the rift into the alley yelling.

-I AM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD!!!!!

He raised his arms above his head, shouting his lungs out. After that "subtle" introduction, he walked forward a random street and asked with a patronizing voice, treating the person as a helper.

-So, are we going or what? We got no time to lose! Adventure awaits!

He claimed as he walked down the random street.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:29 am

Xavier started to wonder, his mind drifting in and out of thought as he soon snapped out of it, shaking his head as he looked around. He saw that he was in the dunes area as he slaped his head "I need to stop thinking so much...hmmm, well I'm already out here, to add walking back would be a pain..." he begins to think about a few options as he walks forwards, his body making the choice for him as his tails swayed in the air "Guess we go to Death City then...I've been a bit hunrgy as well" He says with a neutral but seemingly pleased tone as he knew it would be a while but for now he would enjoy his walk to the city once again.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Popping up at the edge of town he didn't give the city any real mind to come back soon as he began to head to the valley again, being acompanied by the small girl as he looked to her "Thank you, but shouldn't you head to your home?" He asked, not knowing where Witches lived at all as he began his walk to the valley once more. His tails waving behind him as the head didn't affect him much, keeping himself cool with his ice as he walked threw the dunes.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Aria looks at him and frowns, "But you said I could come with you for a while. And well I live in the Kishin Valley, I didn't like living with the other witches so I don't have a set time to go home. Just been trying to make friends and train my powers.". The young witch says as she tries to explain as she accompanies the kishin, "Do you have to go home?"
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet
Name:: Aria Lunamaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Xavier shoke his head, oddly he was acting much more his age now as they walked, mostly because his mind alternated with the level of madness around him as he spoke "You're very young from what I can see, but you live in the valley? well, to answer your question; no I dont have a set time to do anything really, I just do what I like... But fine you can stay with me for a little while, but after you have to go home, even though I'm more worried for how you live in the valley being who you are" He asked but it was more so of commentary in a way as he walked, taking off the cloak around his waist and placing it over his head and body.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Aria nods as she listens go him walking beside him, "Well yeah I'm young but I'm strong enough to hold my own.". She says happily, "And okay, I just wanna make some friends, its been getting more dangerous for a witch to be out alone. Alot of kishins don't bother me, the ones that do I fight with my magic and then run, sorry if that seems cowardly. But things would be the same if I lived with other witches.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:46 pm

" No reason to worry about being a coward, I dont judge you, I've had my fair share of times when I run away form a battle becuase I was too weak or when the opponent had me pretty good. And thats understandable really, Witches dont trust other Witches oddly enough, and to add the Meisters with their Death Scythes/Weapons hunt both Kenshin and Witches which leaves you will little to do or people to be around. Sorry but it kinda makes me worry, anyways we're close, where do you live in the valley exactly?" He spoke in an understanding manner, walking with her as the vally was coming close , he knew it well but not every Kenshin sence either they died or was to insane for him to talk to.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Aria shrugs softly, "I sleep where I can, don't really have any set place to live. But yeah witches hunt witches and meisters hunt witches and kishin and kishin and witches have been know to team up.". She says happily as she walks next to him.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Xavier soon wandered back into the sands, with the witch, Aria, acompanying him as he walked. Looking around he could really see nothing but heat and sand for a few miles while some pyramids were lined up on the horizon "Ugh...I feel hot" He said as the ice Kenshin really didn't enjoy high temperatures, for better or for worse it was very annoying to him as it felt like he was melting in a way.

Last edited by Etherian on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:07 pm

As he walked up one of the dunes he noticed two figures down below. His black hood covered his face."kishin..." he mumbled in a low voice. He jumped and slid down the large sand dune stopping about ten feet in front of the pair. His hood masking his face he peered at them with ruby eyes. "I see darkness in your souls...and I must purify them." He said looking at the male who stood before him.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Tier : Three Star Meister

Character sheet

https://soulchronicle.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Aria looks at the male as she sticks close to Xavier, "Um who are you sir? We're just going to the store, please let us go in peace?". She asks hugging Xavier closely.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Xavier solemnly looked over to the male, mostly not really paying attention till he started to become cold around his body, chilling the air around him but the heat was still a nuisance as he growled "Aria, go to the side now..." He said to her as he looked back to the male "You must be a Meister, if you want to try you can but can you tell me your name first?" he asked him, not wanting to be held down if he had to fight as he then added. "I'm Xavier..."

Last edited by Etherian on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next