http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Training yard.

+6
Derp
Herp
Ulquiorra4
Dellindis
Snuggle
sasuke_uchiha
10 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Training yard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Training yard.

Post by Ulquiorra4 Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:46 pm

"Rain incoming to our left" he whispered. "Duck it and lets use resonance 2 in a large field combo"
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
General Admin
General Admin

Tier : Zero Star Meister

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Konda heard as his partner warned him.Konda went right but not enough,he got cut on his right shoulder."Mystro we arnt using resonance on her this is just a spar.Besides we dont need resonance to end this".Konda began to run until he got out of the darkness and circled around it until he was in site of Mika.Konda then threw Mystro over Mika's head."Mystro human form!". From then on Konda increased his speed weaving left to right.Hopefully Mystro would listen to him and go into human form so they could attack from both sides of Mika.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Tier : Three Star Meister

Character sheet

https://soulchronicle.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Mika could feel something as up with the weapon, him shouting about resonance 2 was a bit of a give away that he wasn't holding back, and she wasn't about to endanger the twins over a stupid sparring match.

she raised her hands as she caught syl and looked at Konda "the greatest mark of a good tactician is knowing when to leave the field of battle" she looked to her weapon partners "you two can change back now I will not endanger you or myself for the sake of a sparring match" she then looked at Konda again and gave a bow "I concede"
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Dell then spoke up "well that is disappointing but i guess against overwhelming odds its one of the only options "the scythe is then bathed in an overwhelming light again and once it dies down dell is standing there with an even more bored expression on his face syl then says "it was interesting for me"she said while still in weapon form dell responded "well yeah thats cause you were doing something i was just sitting there" syl then said "jealous?" dell then said "when we get home you are going to regret saying that" she then transforms into her human form both of the weapons then turn their gaze to mika

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra4 Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Angrily Mystogan transforms and walks of in a blur. The shadows leaping after him in a vain attempt to keep up.
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
General Admin
General Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Konda trots toward Mysto and yells out."Hey where are you going!?".He quickly caught up with his partner."Shes just a one star you shouldnt b so upset.."
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Mika looked at the twins a moment then at Dell "sorry about that Dell...I as hoping to draw them into a different fight then that, but then well...that misty guy...I don't think he is a to star, something felt off and he didn't seem to ant to hold back, and I didn't want ether of you getting hurt....I hope your not mad at me" she said looking at him a bit sadly
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:43 pm

dell just smiled at mika "no i am not mad don't worry about it mika"

he then takes a deep breath and then says "mika you are the meister we are the weapons we will always follow whatever choices you make no matter the consequences or repercussions of these choices remember that OK? so don't doubt your own ability's because we don't" he said with a small smile on his face

dell then begins to stretch as syl was just looking around she then said "where did they run off to?"

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra4 Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:50 pm

"Where im going is no longer your business" Mystogan snapped "And that one star could have killed us because you tried to be clever, if that was a Kenshin we would be dead" With that he turned around and started walking "Don't follow me this time." With that he took off again.
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
General Admin
General Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:54 pm

"Im not going to abandon my partner,and if she was a kieshin i wouldnt have held back,you should have faith in my abilities." he replied as he continued to follow him."Why dont we just let loose and grab a bite to eat.?".
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Mika smiled "thanks dell, it's not that I doubt my ability it's that i don't want you guys getting hurt if i make a mistake.." she then looked at Syl after hearing her question "hmm..I don't know....but that Missingno guy seemed angry about something..." she said as she thought for a moment "well...I guess that didn't end well as far as trying to make friends goes huh?....maybe we should go get something to eat or something hmm?" she asked as she looked at the laughing sun "or e could just relax....or train..."
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:05 pm

dell just says "how about both lets get something to eat then go train" syl then says "yeah all that work makes me hungry" dell then scoffed "you hardly did any work anyway!" she said "I DID MORE THEN YOU!!!" dell replys "Excuses excuses"

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Mika smiled at the suggestion but the moment she heard Syl's reply she knew what as coming and "oh boy here we go" she thought to herself as they started to argue with each other "well then where should we go to eat then?" she asked in hopes of quelling the quarrel.

Last edited by Ulquiorra4 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : failed italicization)
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:15 pm

the twins paused for a second looking at mika dell just shruged "eh i dont know" syl seamed to have the same indecicive attatude in that reguard they then both said "i guess we dont really care just whatever you in the mood for i guess" they then both glared at eachother

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:19 pm

"oh dear lord will it ever end?" she thought to herself, in battle they worked great together, but most of the time the to quarreled with each other it was a bit tiring but at the same time at least they never got really bad with it, more then likely they argued cause they cared "well then lets grab something to eat then head back for the rest of our classes I think we got some time still" she said as she headed off towards the restaurant area
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:26 pm

dell and syl say at the same time "ok lets go" their habbit of saying words at the same time does sometimes turn out to be quite creepy

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:50 pm

walks into the training yard. "so this area is legal for me to participate in training?" as he puts his notebook aside and prepares himself to do one of his attacks. "Rawr!" Excalibur had done one of his small but simple attacks called yell of time against a small tree but sturdy. the small tree went flying across the city and thus cracking and breaking its branches against the building. "well that went better as expected." he picks up his notes and other miscellaneous items and jogs back to class.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:51 am

Mika walked back onto the familiar grounds a smile on her face it was such a nice looking place "so what did you guys want to work on first?" she asked them, hoping it wouldn't lead to an D&S argument again
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:02 am

as they entered and then were asked a question dell was the first to speak up he said "lady's first"on the cue syl was about to open her mouth but she was interrupted by dell saying "not you i said lady's first" she instantly responded "HEY im a lady" dell responded with three words of wisdom "no your not" syl then responded by giving him a stare that could melt ice "say that again i dare you" dellindis smiled at the challenge from his sister he turned to face her and said in a proud tone while pausing at every word so it could sink in "No....Your....Not"

at that comment if people could see her they would almost be able to see the fire in her eyes she was going to have revenge on her twin as the two were having a stare off the tension in the air was easy to see syl was the first to brake the silence (and maybe a few of dells bones) she yelled out in rage and then tackled dell full force this begun the long battle between the twins they were all over the place rolling each trying to get the upper hand on the other all to the shock of the other students that were watching

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:06 am

Mika sighed and facepalmed as she walked over to the main school building grabbed a bucket and filled it with ice cold water before walking back out and finding the quarreling duo, she then walked over to them and lifted the bucket "am I going to have to use this?" she asked them, normally their fights where hilarious but this time it as coming to blows and she didn't like that "you to are twins you shouldn't be fighting like this...verbally yes...physically no" she said to them as she looked down at them
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:16 am

as the twins were in the middle of their brawl after each of them delevering a particuler humilating blow to the other (which in this case shall remain nameless) they were stopped mid battle by mika interveining threataning to throw ice cold water on both of them this move stopped them both in their tracks while they were still on the ground they looked up at mika both of them haveing a face that looked like a wounded puppy they then both averted their eyes and said "sorry mika"

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:23 am

Mika sighed and put he bucket down "well okay just....just don't go doing this again okay? I don't mind you guys arguing but that is different from up and actually hurting each other physically, Maybe we should try and think of a better alternative to help you let out your anger and such" she said as she stood there looking at them
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:30 am

the twins slowly got up after mika had lowered the water which let them finally breathe they both looked to the ground as she gave them both a talking to "okay" they said in the most wounded voice they could they were really milking the wounded puppy act while they could dell then looked at mika "well what do you sugest we do for training?"

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:41 am

Mika stood there looking at them, she knew what they were trying to do and she wasn't gonna let them off the hook that easily, she didn't want them to hit each other like that again "well first I want you to promise me that you won't hurt each other like that ever again...and second I was thinking we could work on timing and the like for out moves"
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:57 am

as she was talking to them again they were quite surprised at what she said dell responded first by saying "mika your kind of asking the imposable there"as he was about to continue syl finished his sentence "were siblings of course we are going to fight thats one of the things that comes with having a brother or sister along with the whole thing"
they both shrugged at what they were talking about dell then said "but since you asked we will try to keep it to a minimum"he said with a smile he then yawns "damn why am i always so tired" then as she said what she wanted to do about training he said "sure lets do that"

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next