http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Grave Yard

+4
Yatagarasu
Herp
Derp
Ricter
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Grave Yard Empty Grave Yard

Post by Ricter Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:32 am

Xavier was more than a litt bit happy with his walk, seeing over one of the side of a sand dune the city as well as the everlasting creepy energy that came off it. He knew the danger about coming here, to add he could be legally killed but he was not intrested in a fight, just maybe eating a stray soul if he could or killing a homeless man. As he began to walk into the out skits he placed on a cloak for the time being, hiding his ears as well as his tails under it for the time being as he looked around the area. Not many paying much attention to him for the most party as he just acted like a tourist. "ok, time to head to the grave yard, there should be something there...The meisers should be busy I hope." he said with a scrach of his head as he walked, heading threw town to the grave yard now.

Last edited by Ricter on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Tier : Dark Kenshin

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard Empty Re: Grave Yard

Post by Derp Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:39 am

"You are doing my favorite pastime." Dormammu sent up a earth wall closing him there. "Hmmmmm alot of darkness from this one. I see i may need help." Dormammu smiled." Luckily I'm not alone...."
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:41 am

Light follows with his thick armor "I see you found him..." Light grins with a silly smile. "Well lets begin shall we? The gangs all here..." Light then pointed his Mercy towards Ricter.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:51 am

Xavier stoped, not having much place to move as he looked over to the two, seeing taht they spoted him pretty easly. "you must be a meiser, and one of you must be a weapon, uh sorry but I'm not intresting in a battle, can you let down the wall please?" he asked nicely as he scrached his head, taking off the clock sence it was a bit useless to hide himself from them. His tails swaying behind him as his ears twitched "also it was a bit rude youngster, after all I'm your elder, my name is Xavier...can I ask the same?" he said, even though he looked like an 18 year old.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:56 am

"Youngster, perhaps these beings don't know who I am..." He moved to the side a bit. "What do you plan on doing, My name is Dormammu. That darkness, are you what they call a Kinshin." Dormammu strengthened the wall. He stood there now eyeing Xavier. "What do you think boy? he referred to Light.
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:03 am

"gee Dormammu i really don't think he is a kishin at all. i'm guessing his ears and his tails are normal." light looks at Dormammu with a serious look and turns to Xavier. "i'll try my best but if we lose Mystagon is going to be angry..." light thickens his armor and grows more vines on the chest plate and enchanting his sword with light.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatagarasu Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:11 am

Within the graveyard, a single man stands beneath the stars of the night sky, the ominous moon glowing in the distant. On this specific night, a man named Yatagarasu stands within the yard, above a certain grave. One that the young man had come to admire in his distant past, a much respected individual. A question to be asked though as to why a witch admired a being in the Grave Yard of where the respectable dead to DWMA were burried. It were not an admiration in the fact of love, or even that of a relative actually. IT were simply the paying of respects, from one rival , to another. Looking down, he stands from his once kneeling position, before turning around to begin to walk away. Under the circumstances of "Soul Protect" he had doubted to run into any potential troubles, but such would be inevitably proved wrong. Looking directly ahead of him, a certain group of men stands just outside the entrance to the Graveyard. Stepping from the gates of the said area, he looks at them all, watching as it seemed a fight were soon going to start. Rather wanting to avoid confrontation unless needed, he would try to be the neutral party in this debut, standing a fair distance from any of the three beings. "Now now, why are we all so hasty to jump into a fight. Can you three not play nice, it is such a wonderful night, hardly one fit for blood shed."
Yatagarasu
Yatagarasu
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:16 am

Light turns to the shady looking character and felt something was wrong. "hey you get out of here your going to get hurt. run quickly." Light then turns to dormammu and nods. Light does a slash at the air causing it to ripple near Xavier and smashing his mercy into the ground making the earth beneath him rumble. Light cues his best friend to do a attack.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:22 am

Dormammu raised his hand. "He has not attacked us yet, so there is no real reason for us to attack him." Dormammu looked at the newcomer and easily sensed the magic in him. He then waited for an attack from Xavier or the newcomer. "Why are both of you here, and for what purpose?" Dormammu stood unsure of what to do here. This weighed heavily on him, he would be sweating if he was human. He thought he would expected one here not a warlock and a Keshin.
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:28 am

as the occurrence was happening between the three there were two figures watching from a hill not far away from where they were although the two were making no effort to hide their presence the male of the two first spoke up "huh they found him surprisingly easy i would of thought we would of gotten their first "the female of the two spoke up "well yeah its not like he was really hiding his presence or anything like that"the male then responded "meh" he then stands up and turns to her "well what should we do?"

she then turned to face him "well he just said to watch for anyone sneaking into the city but he didn't say anything apart from that" they both turn their glance to the group "and they look like they have it in hand so as long as it does not escalate we don't need to get involved" and if on cue as she said that statement another person entered the Frey the both of them then said in unison "well thats not good" and after that what seams to be a headstrong person of the group starts to attack the both of them then shake their heads and leave their vantage point slowly walking towards the gathering which would no doubt be eventful

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:46 am

Xavier nodded, taking a sligt step back form the rubbling position as he looked to Light and dormammu, saying simply "if your wondering I am a kinshin, I wanted to visit the grave yard to take some stray souls...to be blunt I can only guess you wont allow me to pass, sorry sir, I know you wnat to promote peace as much as me but its there job so you cant do much agasint it.." He said finally as he placed the cloak on the ground, folded nicely as he stood stationary for now. He was thinking about leaving but the earth wall was stoping him at the moment. "well, if you wish I'll fight you, but only becuase your forced to do so..." he said nicely with a smile, being polite for now as he crossed his arms.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatagarasu Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:52 am

Looking to the more commanding of the two seeming to want to cause trouble, Yata makes a slight smirk at the man as he suggests a flee. It were quite funny to him, in fact the boy almost made a comment on the matter. Catching his tongue however he remembers just where his location were, and that "Soul Protect" had been up. Any normal individual would assume him to be a normal soul after all. Taking careful choice to his words, he lets his arm move forwards as the man begins to attack the Kenshin. I am sorry, it seems I do not know what retreat is, this situation seems to peak my interests after all. After all, you do call yourself a warrior, but why do you pick fights so easily? How are you to know that this man before us is a Kenshin, and not some freak of nature? You did not even go as far as to introduce yourself to the enemy. Allow me to do the honors, I am Yatagarasu... Keeping a keen eye upon the two, he watches closely as the ripples rip up from the earth. A recommendable feature, but nothing that would really impress Yata in the least. Within the ears to his left, he also catches the other of the duo beginning to speak. Turning to look at him, he slightly bows his head, letting a grin peak his cheeks. "My, where are my mannors, I nearly forgot you were here. I were simply in the grave yard paying my respects when you group of three interrupted me. I hate to be interrupted. Turning his head, the man notions as if to return his attention to the two had begun a slight confrontation. "But I forgive you all for interrupting the spirits of the dead amongst us, however disrespectful this is intrigueing. I will get to witness the so wonderous talked about Weapons fight a Kenshin. With a wicked chuckle mumbled beneath his breath, the witch begins to walk towards the group of two. Looking as if to go towards the Kenshin he takes a decent pace. As he nears him, he began to pass "Light" at a melee distance before making a rather quick pace of turning speed. Rising his left foot, and bringing it up he lets out a Judo kick as if to attempt to strike the temple of the mans head. Mid swing of his foot, he keeps that same off smirk. Like I said, you were impolite to attack this man, and even did not introduce yourself, how rude. He even seems to be a polite one, but it seems your not the only one following standards of a common logic. By this time, he had fully advocated the swing, nearing in on the enemy, as he keeps the "Soul Protect" in good condition as if to not reveal his identity. At this point, all they could assume where that he had superhuman feats, a possible rebel of sorts, though no reason to prosecute or kill him. He would assume they would try to restrain and detain his self.
Yatagarasu
Yatagarasu
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:11 am

"Who goes to the graveyard in the middles of the night. I've seen people like what you are trying to imply and I smell magic on you. it's either you are a warlock or you dabble in it. Do I look like a human to you." His fiery head smiled. Dormammu thought to himself if I had my old powers I could easily dispatch him. Of course this world will be his he thought as well. Dormammu watched him make his movements. " We don't wish to fight but it seems you do?" The earth began to shake under Dormammu's feet. The earth wall groaned. "Is this what you want?"
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:11 am

Light blocks the attack by holding his sword in a gallant way just in case. "for your information i did not attack the man i only wanted to scare him." light jumps back hoping what he was doing was right. Light stomps making a wall of 3 layers around himself and Dormammu. "Dorm what should we do?" Light starts to make a couple of illusions. just to make sure if the walls shatter from the mystery man. "well i hope i won't be seeing that hospital bed i do in those t.v commercials..." light says in a serious but silly tone.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:30 am

as they arrived on the scene to see that the fight had escalated quickly now a few of them were coming to blows while some of them were standing still the male of the two started to speak "syl weapon form please we are using scissors" as he said that the other person just laughed "wow your getting used to it already" the male just sighed "do it already" the female chuckled as she was engulfed in the familiar light that any weapon would know as the light of them transforming into their weapon form

as the light died down dellindis was now holding a circular blade in his left hand he then begun to spin the blade around as he kept doing this water started to leak from the blade dellindis then took an odd combat stance even though he was still quite a distance from them he then said "also do the return too since im not sure how they will take it" dellindis then moved back and threw the blade at the group with a shockingly large amount of speed the blade speeding towards them it then begun to spin and water started to spit out of the blade but this was no ordinary water this water was highly pressurized water that if any of them came into the blade path they would in the best case scenario lose a limb the blade was heading in the direction of the newcomer and light so that the blade would go between them and if they did not retreat they would lose body parts

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:45 am

Xavier could only watch as the new commer, Yatagarasu, came up close to the two other mlaes, seemingly attacking them as they got defencive and put up a wall, a number of walls by the rubbling sounds they made. He smiled only becuase he saw he was no normal person at least that was obvous but he was not going to jump to conclusions. This boy, seemed to know about what he was doing "your name was Yatagarasu correct? theres no reason to be defencive for my case, but thank you fo-..." he pasued.

His attention perked up as well as his tails and ears, all he could see is the sworling form of water with a weapon heading towards Yata. He could let him get hurt, oddly for his actions he only was doing this becuase he was inosent in this, using his ice skating technique he skated strait up to Yata, but moved around him only to turn his back to the weapon as his tails grew out slightly. " Ice Tail, Zap tail...may I ask your name as well, you know inverving with an attack is not allways the right thing" he asked the weapon as both his tails sparked with electricity while a blade of ice covered the edges of them as well. If the weapon came into contact with him he would cuase great shocking damage thanks to the water, and also freeze it solid, thanks to the additional water it should make it near instantly.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatagarasu Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:07 am

Watching subsequently the man stands as his eeys narrow into the very distinctive manner that his enemy seems to take. A sudden incentive as the motive of his opponent begins to take evasive action; actions that Yata would deem that of a cowardice placement. Taking into the hiding of hiself, tucking tail to run from a simpleton of actions such as a ordinary kick. It were odd to him, as many walls of earth begin to form;although, the only confirmed appearance were one wall of stone. Having shaken his head, he leg leads on through the blast of attack, as it begins to crash through the crumbling stone of the first obstacle.

As the attack thus begins to send a dust within the air, he raises his brow, whilst turning his head slightly to the right. To his attention, Yata takes note of two seperate actions. The first of which being the Kenshin seeming to confirm his thoughts of it holding some intelligence. Not assured as to how much, he watches as he sprints onwards on a notable speed. Whilst following the movements, he notices the oncoming attack of yet another newcomer, retracting his legs as the attack quickens in. Although staring upwards, he were not sure as to how the fate of the demon before him would face. Though at the time, he had yet to be truly concerned for anyones life but his own.

Still wandering, the man had once again brought to attention of the two in hiding. Had they not just seconds ago spoke of a fight? Laughing hysterically, he raises his fist towards the layers of stone, whilst keeping a smirk. Quite the actions of cowards to be self proclaimed defenders of the DWMA
Yatagarasu
Yatagarasu
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:17 am

As Dormammu heard the laughter he slammed the walls down also quickly putting Dark Sap on the falling walls, it would smash any who was not fast enough. Dormammu trusted only Light at the moment. As the giant wall fell he created earlier collapsed sending dust into the air, to blind them. The wall would crumble and explode sending dark sap on his enemies, if it would also trap the fast moving Yata in his tracks if touches his shadow. Dormammu looked at the moon and some clouds."Some Shadows are here..."
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:24 am

Light then sends his illusions out on by one sending them in a hiding place. Light then jumps out and hides across the building. Light mentally thinks how to move his illusions "light 2 should come crashing down too help dormammu fight. and light 3 will explode when the opponents back is turned. then i will jump down and proceed with a barrage of attacks. for now i want all of you to strike at the air to make streaks of light.at least try to hit them." Light then comes back to reality hiding among the rooftops waiting for the right time to strike. Light and his illusions bombarded the kishin and the witch with there streaks of light. Light roars at them to stun them and changes his location while still slashing at the air. "now time to release one of them." Light says quietly and clutches his hand to make the illusion to explode near them.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:40 am

as their diversionary tactic partly worked as half of them retreated although what happened after that dellindis did not factor into his plan the fact that the kishin steeped forward to help the newcomer as syl was still speeding she then heard the male yell out "SYL!! change course" and on that the weapon shifted its trajectory and also the water it was using suddenly stooped its flow the blade flying past everyone and with a few seconds the blade was already heading back towards its thrower at high speed as it got closer it began to slow down then as it arrived by dellindis she returned to her human form she then said "why did you tell me that?" the male then turned to the female and said something to her that the other people there could hardly be able to hear but there were some words they might of heard like "target" and other words they might of understood

they both then turned their gaze towards the group both of them concentrating on the human that the kishin saved they were both moving closer to the group

the male then said to the female "keep an eye on those two weapons syl"

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:04 am

Xaiver noticed that the weapon that was heading for him seemed to go past him insted, he was glad for the mst part but he was still in battle for the most part. He was sill focsed on the other two the made the dramatic entry and there words especialy but he onlygot one word from it. His ears perked up when he saw the walls began to crumble away, making a large amount of dust over the area as he jumped away. But not being as quick he felt the black substance fall on his leg, making him give a growl "gah! what the fudge is this stuff?!" he stated, soon beggining to freeze it over and watch it fall of but he still felt that lingering pain. To add he could not see tlight clone at all so when he was hit by an exlostion he was knocked back, htting the ground right on his rear as he got up slowly. "ugh, there's to much going on at one time.." he said to himself but stayed alert so to ketp his guard therw the dust.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:18 am

Dormammu thought to himself. He smiled and walked over to Xavier using his clay to remove the sap and heal Xavier's wounds."It was Dormammu who healed these wounds. The clay will fall off soon." Dormammu did this only for himself he did not like being in the fights where a win was not certain. A potential follower was all he needed. This would make him think of Dormammu and every thought would rack Xavier's brain or not, but he would look at the small wound after it had healed and remember it was Dormammu. Dormammu motioned for Light to come down and assist him. "So now what?" Dormammu watched as the dust settled.
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatagarasu Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:19 am

Yatagarasu looks ahead, as he continue with his fist laying in an outwards position. With a devious smirk, it contemptly changes as the thought of the next event occurs. Instead a slight facial expression of irritation is made, as he can tell the man from before deliberately changed the course of his attack. Why would a man who attempted to harm him show pity? He had started to grow tired of these men thinking of him to be a human. In this instant another action also happens, as the stone wall before him begins to collapse. In wasting no time, he jumps backwards as the smoke begins to near. Taking heed not to be injured by this rubble he avoids it leaping into the air. As the smoke seemed to surround him, all vision were lost, leaving not even a shadow to bear in its existence. With his eyes closed, the man makes sure as to not harm his eyes.

Within this cloud, he lets his senses do the talking , taking note of a nearing in footsteps. They were very light, unlike that of the Kishin. Jumping back to avoid this , a loud boom is heard as the shockwave effects him , sending him throughout the air. Using this momentum to his advantage, he lets a large kick off from the blast making him double the speed. Shooting from the smoke, he were now launching towards the newcomer, and his partner weapon, stopping a mere 10 feet from them. At this point, he now release his Soul Protect, before putting his hands in his pockets. You seem to be the one who peaks my interests, please do tell me why you hesitate to slaughter me? It is quite odd, that you wouldn't hurt ole inocent me.
Yatagarasu
Yatagarasu
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am

Light jumps down and at the exact time he explodes the two clones when he lands. Light looks at Xavier and at Dorm. "hmm i don't know i guess we go back home...but we can't leave him like this. The D.M.W.A. miesters will rip him apart. i think we should take him to the hospital, maybe he can change like Eth." Light then walks over to the kishin and crouches down to his eyes. "can you walk or do you want us to carry you to the hospital?" Light shakes his hand in a weird way and calls Dormammu over to make him decide. "I don' have time for this"Light then starts to walk off to his house. "just leave him there."
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:39 am

as the bystander that the two were concentrating on came closer and moved away from the kishin that seemingly saved his life not a moment ago arrived very closely to the twins (yes they are twins if you have not checked that yet) they both said in complete unison "well that simplifies things quite a lot" the twins then both turn towards the bystander the male of the two then said "well to be honest the reason we hesitated was because we were looking for you in the first place that attack was not meant to kill anyone it was meant to separate you from the weapons so that is why we backed off"

then as the person they were talking too released their soul protect the twins felt goosebumps crawling up their spines but apart from that they showed no sign of surprise of who was standing near them the female of the two then said "i think we found the right person dell" the male then just chuckled at her statement although now the male of the two dellindis was looking right at the weapons that were near the kishin

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next