http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Grave Yard

+4
Yatagarasu
Herp
Derp
Ricter
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Grave Yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Grave Yard

Post by Yatagarasu Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:50 am

Watching he seemed to have been keeping quite a comical face. He had a feeling that the conversation would soon go south as he release his Soul Protect, but it were deemed to be otherwise. Instead the female simply states it as if he were some sort of target. Feeling a bit odd of the situation , he were not sure how to take it. To think that I only came here to pay respects to an old rival Meister. Seeing all this fighting were simply a means of a bonus, but what is the role that you play in this, that it what I am seeking an answer to.
Yatagarasu
Yatagarasu
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:58 am

Dormammu felt the presence of him. "I thought so." He looked at the male twin and shrugged. "All this fighting where did it come from. I think we should have just left Xavier alone, I was curois to see what he was. No matter he will heal. what of them?" Dormammu looked at the night sky seeing the dark sap and rocks on the street, brought him back to what happened to Xavier. He then made a face and sat on a throne that came out of the ground. He could rest here an think of what to do next "I feel as though I am getting no where."
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:08 am

Light turns around and sees Dormammu. "You made me feel bad now Dorm." Light then searches in his pockets and finds a pencil and a crumpled piece of paper and writes on it. Dear Ricter, I am very sorry for beating you up please take this note as forgiving me. -Light Masayoshi.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra4 Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:49 am

Appearing out of the shadows of one of the buildings mystogan perches on a wall. Looking around he say two weapons, a witch, and a kenshin. Deciding to watch the situation play out he cloaks himself and waits to see what will happen.
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
General Admin
General Admin

Tier : Zero Star Meister

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:21 pm

From the top of a building, Etherian was watching this show, he used his Cloak technique to not be perceived so far.

-Mystogan-san is here too~

He muttered between giggles. And kept observing, just in case things turned interesting and required his intervention.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Tier : Dark Kenshin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Xavier was a bit confused for the most part, it was not so common for others to help him especially when they were fighting but it was welcomed as he watched dormamm as he heals his injury. "thank you, for he assistance, uh so what is the next coruse of action? is everyone going to be going on our way...well some I think, I hink you two are after something first" he gestured to the twins, seeing as they stated something about there target. To add there apperance was not by chance, if it pretained to him then it would not makc sence but soon it became evident that they were after the new commer, Yata.

Standing up as He noticed ight walking away for now as well as spoke up to ther question. "well most of it came from me, sorry, if I never came then this probibly would not have happened. Bu uh dot you need to kill me? not that I'm asking for it just wondering in this state of confusion" His ear twiched slghtly picking up the small cloak on the ground, putting it on around his waist as he viewed one opption and that was to tip his invisable that and go off to his own bussness. Besides with the 6 of them there it was bound to attract a bunch of attention. "oh and I'm fine, no reason to worry..." he said nicely
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:31 pm

-Im bored~

Etherian said after a long yawn, then stood up, keeping his invisibility on.

-Lets find something else to do~

He jumped away, from roof to roof looking for something exciting, more than guys just talking.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatagarasu Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Standing in front of the group of people, the sense of many other powerful beings had begun to take its holding into his inner being. A witch did not like the idea of being cornered, nor had he seemed to make anyone to be a deemed friend thus far. With odds against him the man had little thoughts of continuing to stay within a possible confrontation. Raising his arms as watches as a black aura fills the night sky. All around his body, it seems like he turns into a pitch black like aura. With a smile on his face he begins to make an announcement to those around him, most specifically the twin weapons. "You interests me, I shall attempt to contact you again, when there are less witnesses to see my motives." Laughing hysterically , it did not matter if the two would try to stop him. Phasing, he literally seems to go through the ground beneath him, as he melds into it. As time passes, the young man seems to hastily return to the destination he first had in mind.
Yatagarasu
Yatagarasu
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:22 pm

as the witch that they had been searching for left ditching them but they thought it was a common reaction they both smiled syl saying to the dell "well i guess that sorts that out" dell then nods "yeah i guess we can say the mission was acomplished" syl then said "keh if you can call it that "she then turns away from where the kishin was "lets go dell before we start to get asked questions" he then nodded then followed his twin as the walked away from the graveyard

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:09 am

Light stops and turns to the kishin "hey you prmise you won't kill anyone or do i have to walk around with you?" Light asked the tailed demon. Light walks back towards Xavier. Light sees Dormammu sitting there then Light realizes that the super human guy is gone."hey where did he go!?" Light started to look around.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:20 am

"I think we should leave I think he is done with us? just so you know we had no intention of attacking you. The Warlock there started it even if it was a fake blow. Now you eat the sinners and by sinners you know what I mean. Then you won't have to see me again." Dormammu looked at him his eyes only flames. "Don't worry about the heal and Light forget the warlock I think we will see him again..."

Last edited by Dormammu on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:29 am

Xavier scrached his head, not really wanting to start trouble but in turn nodded as he was given permission to do as he wished but with out killing which made his belly grumble but he could always find souls around the grave yard if he looked hard enough so he agreeded. "Thank you, Light, and no need to watch me so I promise I wont kill anyone tonight, thank you again" noting that he said tonight and not ever as he would probibly die if he said that, giving one more bow to him and the other sitting on a earth throne he began to skate away threw the area, still able to bee seen as he looked around the grave marks thinking to himself.

"That was odd, oh well, they let me go which is good but I'll be sure not to cuase any more problems for now..." As he looked around he could notice a grave that was new, bending over it he touched the space under the body, the dirt of course was in the way but that should not bcok the soul as it slowly came from the ground. Taking it he lifted it up and ate it, feeling a lot better, more full as well as sligtly stronger as his wounds healed quickly from the small battle from before. "ah~ that was good...one should be enough but manybe another..." he said under his breath, getting up and skating around. After while and about 3 souls as designated by the weapon's wishes of 'sinners' he left the grave yard and soon was leaving town on his own acrod.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:42 am

Light starts to walk off "well that was fun..." Light starts to sprint off to the cafe' to hang out there. "maybe ill get a tuna sandwich and some coffee." Light starts to wave good bye to Dormammu "see you later Dormammu." Light shaking his hands.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra4 Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Seeing every move of Mystogan makes a few mental notes. he would take a nap and if the kenshin was still in the city he would take action when we woke up.

After a few hours of sleeping Mystogan woke up sensing the Kenshin lurking around he decided to go look into it. Merging into the shadows he disappears.
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
General Admin
General Admin

Tier : Zero Star Meister

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Dormammu left the area along with Light except he went to the training yard instead. He sat in his earth like throne where he usually sits. "Long day today..."
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:00 am

Selena runs into the graveyard before coming to a co0mplete stop. She looks around.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:11 am

Xavier desided to run after one of the clones, He knew the grave yard a bit well for the most part and to add he was slighty faster as he skated after her by makign frost under his feet as he slid. Looking around the place he scrached his head "[i]hmmm...hello?...Weapon person?" he called out before he spoted her, smiling a bit he waved to her and walked up "Hello, uh sorry to say but I have to kidnap you, hope thats not to much of an inconviance" he said as he looked at her.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:44 am

Selena turns around, clenching her injured shoulder as she hears the voice, gasping for air. Her eyes stare at him blankly as he went on. She just grins and turns to run again.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:49 am

Xavier's tail raised up as she seemed to be pretty injured, to add she was running again as he went after her "hey wait!" he caled for her, his tails growing and reaching out ahead of him, slowly catching up to her his tails reached to grab at her legs and the other one to wrap around her waist to restrain her. he was not going to do any real powers after that but he just needed to keep her stedy.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:04 am

As the tails grabbed her leg Selena fell foward before being caught by Xavier's tails. She struggles against them but does not speak or grunt, and the fresh wound on her arm did not bleed. She attempts to twist around to face him, and hopefully to attack him.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:10 am

Xavier ran up to her as she seemed subdued for the most part, picking her up with his tails he turned her towards himself and looked at the wound on her arm as his tails grew a bit more, wraping adound her waist up to her stomach and his other tail from her ankles up to her knees as he said "sorry for subduing you, are you ok? your injuired by the looks of it" he said as he reached around in his pockets, taking out what looked like a frosted leaf as he held it up to her "rub this on it, it should make it better , its a bit cold" he said to her, not makign her too unconfertable but also wanted to help sence he would be her kidnapper. This odd behavour only supported by his madness like qualities.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:16 am

Selena's hand takes the form of a whip and she attacks him properly, silent as ever.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:26 am

Xavier jumped, trying to evade her attacks as he begged "H-hey! stop attacking me please!" he said as he scrambled around but his tails already holding her still. Pausing for a moment he gave a sigh as he said "sorry but I'm going to have to freeze you now, dont worry you will be ok while frozen, kinda like sleeping" he said cheerfully as he began to freeze her using his contact with her form his tails. The ice was begning to encase her slowy as it would feel cold for a little while but soon it would be like a black out of sleep, The ice was covering up like a slow creep, it was better than being instantly froezn as it would be like waking up with a freezer burn head-ake.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:40 am

Selena tenses up and bites her lip. But as real as she seemed, Selena's color fades into ash and she melts away, dissapearing all together.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:46 am

Xavier tilted his head, seeing her vanish into nothing as he looked at her with a puzzled gaze, then speaking out "CRAP!!" He groaned, luckly his neckless would direct him to the otehr clones but so far this has been a large wasit of time, maybe the other have had better luck maybe, but if not then he would have to do more work as he began to walk away, heading around the grave yard to make sure she was not there but knew that would be more of a waist as he left the area now "oh well...maybe the others had better luck" he said openly to hismelf as he walked.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down