http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

At the city's entrance.

+3
Etherian
SelenaNova
Luna Uchiha
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

At the city's entrance. Empty At the city's entrance.

Post by Luna Uchiha Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Just the entrance to the city.
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

At the city's entrance. Empty Re: At the city's entrance.

Post by Luna Uchiha Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Luna had been stropped by four people and she had proven herself to not be a witch. "Gosh Mr. Kitty, we're pretty popular to day. I wonder what else what else will happen." she said walking along with Eth on her shoulder. It would have been easy at this point to mistake her for a witch.
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Selena stood at the entrance looking back in time as she looked around. It wasn't much different from what she remembers at all. She turns around to check out the otherside of the city from her past. Nothing new about that side either..

Except.. That there was a witch walking straight towards her. Maybe she was wrong, maybe the city had fallen and the witches had taken over.

Selena stands up, proud and tall, holding her ground rather obviously. Her fists tense. Had she been warned she might not have walked into this trap, but there was no time for that. The good news was she was right next to the exit if she needed to run.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Uchiha Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Luna saw someone walk through the city entrence and begin to stare at her.
"Hmmm.... Mr. Kitty.... their figure seems familiar. Lets go check it out! Nya!" she said and began running closer to the figure. Sooner and sooner she could make out more and more details of the person until she recognized them. "Could it be? is it her? cha?" she said uner her breath.

"SELENA!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, running towards the failiar weapon flailing her arms around to get her attention.
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Selena tenses even more when the witch started to run towards her. If there had been any doubt in her mind before that this was a trap, it was gone now. Selena raises her arm and was about to transform for the fight to come, when the little witch said her name.

And in an instant, she knew who the witch was. Or what appeared to be a witch. "Luna?" She asks more to herself than to the other weapon.

Luna had been here when she had left, and it was just a shock to see her again. Selena and her had been in a diffferent league than the other weapons, if only for their uniqueness. They hadn't known each other that long, but they had been freinds. Or at least that's what Luna had always said. Selena never argued.

But Selena never said much. And she never told anyone her plans to leave this place or why. However, she had complained enough times to the teachers of the DWMA that she wasn't going to get stronger by sitting on her rear all day in some classroom. But anyone else? Luna? They wouldn't of had a clue.

Selena lowers her arm but doesn't put her gaurd down. Luna might not know of her reasons for leaving, but Lord Death probably does. "Luna." She says once her old classmate was close, taking a step forward and gaining a little more fround. "I didn't recognize you. Why are you dressed up like a witch?" She asks, but her attaention goes to the cat on her shoulder. She reaches over and attempts to pet the cat. "You even have an animal compainion."
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Uchiha Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:27 pm

"Oh that..." Luna said and thought a bit. "Well, i'm gunna be a spy! Nya!" she said in character, giving Selena a thumbs up and a wink. She then got out of character and straightened herself up. "This here is Etherian, i still don't trust him, but he's helped me a good bit. I think he's a purified Kishin?" she said tilting her head.

"He's no threat to me or you." she explained to her old friend. She leaned forward and gave Selena a hug. "Its so good to see you again. I searched day and night for a long time to find you but i couldn't What happened?" she asked breaking the hug.
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Etherian on his cat form decided to watch from the distance, he didnt know this weapon girl and he was distracted by a butterfly that was flying around.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Tier : Dark Kenshin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:51 pm

Of all things the old contact could have done, Selena had not been expecting the hug. She had been gone for a long time, and hadn't even thought about this place let alone the people in it. She would have never guessed that Luna or anyone else would have spent time or effort on looking for her.

She did not feel Luna would harm her, but she did not hug back either. Those days were gone. "Luna.. I left." She says, unconciously a little softer than she had intended. She sighs and pushes her old friend off of her gently. If she hadn't burned enough bridges in her life, here was another.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Uchiha Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:56 pm

luna looked at her curiously. "Why did you leave? You had myself and all of the support from everyone here? We were friends!" she said, not beleiveing. "You must be joking with me, seriously?" she said, still in denial.
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:58 pm

-Luna...

Etherian muttered while watching this scene, with an incredible weight on his chest, even more after what they talked aobut in the apartment.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:15 am

Selena's eyes look back into hers, unmoving and solid. She felt a twinge of annoyance. "It's the Luna, I left on my own. And I didn't ask you to come looking for me." She says, stepping back and away from the other Weapon. "And these people might have supported me, but they were holding me back. So I went to go find something that could push me forward." She hasn't quiet found something to give her the ultimate edge. But she was close.

For the most part however, she's been feeding herself tainted souls right from the tap. Living ammong the Kenshin has given her the power she had today. And yet that was even starting to dissapoint her! She needed something. what was it?

SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Uchiha Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:24 am

Luna took a few steps back, seeing something had changed in her friend. "So what? you just abandoned all of our memories, all of the laughs we had? Everything we've ever shared?" She said, not believing what she was hearing.

She took a few steps back. "You know they were holding us back because all of that unrestrained power would make us go crazy." she said just realizing it now. "Please tell me you didn't Selena..." she said, getting ready for anything that might happen.
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:28 am

Etherian returned to normal, he had a bad feeling about what was happening, this place was too deserted, and if Luna was right, she was in danger now.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:38 am

Selena hadn't forgotten, per se. It merely didn't mean as much to her as it did Luna. Even as a few flashes of what used to comes and goes, she didn't budge.

And there it was. Selena thought she could hear a tremble in Luna's voice as she asks her final questions. "What? Eat the soul of an innocent?" She pauses, maybe just for the drama of a pause. But then she rolls her eyes and blows the bangs out of her face. "No." She finally says definately. If any of the teachings in the school stuck with her, it was to not devour the innocent. She wrapped her arms around her chest and couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"No..." She repeats herself, but this time it was long and drawn out, as the idea came to her. "No. But maybe that's what I'm missing." Selena says her thoughts outloud, letting her eyes move back to Luna. Her voice as serious as ever as she spoke again. "No. But I think I will.."
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Uchiha Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:46 am

Luna couldn't beleive she just heard her friend say that. She turned to her guardian and shouted to him. "ETH, KEEP EVERYONE AWAY FROM HERE." She shouted to him quickly. "And stay out of this fight as well, i'm the only person that should lock blades with her." she ordered him.

On her forearms, two long and sweeping scythe blades emerged, heading from near her wrists back past her elbows. A porcupine's mane of greatsword blades emerged on her back along with a pair of scythe blades flanking her head.

"Selena, you're still my friend, you can go back. Just come back to the academy and i promise i'll help you grow stronger. I'll forget you ever said those words and retract all of my blades. I promise you'll grow... please just come back..." she said, her voice fading off into sadness.
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:48 am

Etherian nodded with a serious expression, and created an illusion of the place as normal, making the three of them dissapear from the sight of anyone nearby not being them.

-Done!

He replied.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:03 am

Selena considers her offer, but only for a second. She's done what a good Wepon would do. She's trained and only taken out bad eggs. But why would they really stop her from eating innocent souls if they did not fear her power to be greater? And furthermore, how did they know she could not handle that power.

"Sorry Luna.. I don't think you can keep that promise." She says, then slashes the moves her arm in front of her face and lunges forward. She chooses to transform her arm in mid swing for the extra power. Her arm becomes a five foot long whipe made of sharpened silver links.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Uchiha Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:13 am

Luna held up her arm and used the shadow armor to increase the defense on her left arm. She leaned back to avoid the incoming tip and stuck up the arm, letting the whip connect with the blade, wrapping around it and her arm. She immediately stregnthened her stance, guarding against a tug and covering her other arm in the shadow armor as well.

"Please, i'll work together with you! You used to strive with me for being at the top of our class! we were the unique an powerful ones! we took down any challenge that got between us and the goal. We swore our oaths to hunt down kishins and protect the innocent lives together! Now you're becoming one!" she shouted, not wanting to hurt her friend.

Last edited by mcpop9 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:17 am

Etherian stood watching quietly, not because he thought of himself as a drag, not because he feared the weapon, but for respect to the combatants.

-You can do it... Luna...
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:38 am

"Oh Luna, you silly little girl. There is but one problem with that. Only one of us can be the ultimate weapon! Ignite!" Her whip bursts into hot flames that reach out to burn Luna. Hoping to get a second surprise attack on her oppunet, she balls up her fist and yanks Luna towards her. She intended to punch her in the face to get this over quick. She had a whole city waiting for her.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Uchiha Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:45 am

Luna's armor took the brunt of the flame attack, only singing her skin a tiny bit underneath, which she quickly covered with her shadows, trying to minimize the pain.

Luna's mind raced at the fact her friend had hurt her, but then something in her head broke. Something said that this was Luna's right to win. That she was going to at all costs.

The weapon dug into the ground with one arm, orientating her with her back facing Selena now. The large number of Swords sticking out of her back quickly extended in length and turned solid black, before their edges began to glow a pure white. "I've learned new tricks since we last saw eachother Selena!" Luna shouted to her friend.

Selena now faced the choice of dodging or being greeted by impalment.
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:48 am

Etherian observed the battle patiently, hoping for Luna not to get hurt.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:12 pm

Selena's eyes widen as she realizes this was about to go bad. After a flash of light flickering off something silver, there was a sound of liquid hitting the pavement. Blood. Selena's blood shimmered in the heat of the sun.

Selena had just barely managed to save herself, but she wasn't out of it yet. "But in the process, Luna. You've forgotten the basics." She explains with a grunt. She had protected herself by arching a second whip between her and the deadly blades. She lifts her foot and thrusts Luna away from her.

Whatever Luna had used, had been of the next level. That much was true.. Rationally she did not need to start with the Humans of Death City, but it would be very satisfying to be able to spit in Lord Death's face by consuming one of his protected..

Her reformed hand reaches over to her shoulder and squeese her new wound. It hurt, and it showed that it hurt. Fortunately the pain was bareable and the damage was minor given how terrible that could have gone. So it could wait to cotorize it until later. But she needed to do something quickly. For a minute she didn't know what that would be, but a smile appears when she does get an idea.

"Well this has been fun Luna, but I have a city to eat." Shadows crept closer from that of a buildin, piling around her own. Then in an instant nine Selena's stood in front of Luna. All grabbing at thier shoulder. All at once the spoke. "Later, Luna." And then four of them lunge towards luna, three of them fo right, and two of them go left. One of them that ran in Etherain's direction shoves shoulders him with her wounded one, but does not leave a blood stain on his sleeve.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Uchiha Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Luna was in a tight spot, being surrounded and recovering from being pushed. The one thing she was thankful for were the shadows. "You aren't going ANYWHERE!" She roared as shadowed spikes erupted from her shadow underneath her, forming a three foot barrier of spikes around herself. Shadows crept up her legs until armor formed on her chest. Soon, the scythes on her arms doubled in size and length, gaining an edge on the outside of them as well now.

Luna got up as they all turned black as the swords on her back had before, gaining that pure white bladed edge. She pun around, her blades coming mere millimeters from all of Selena's face's.
"You have only lost your luster." Luna said to her friend. "You will leave, now, before i drag you to lord death myself." her voice serious in tone as she prepared to go into a blitz.
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Watching the sceneEtherian without saying anything, openned his hands and pulled out eight knives, with Light threads attached to them.
Feces spinned on himself when shoved, moving to the side and swiftly aiming to stab the Selena that attacked me on her side with four knives he had on his left hand. While doing it, he was carefully watching with his Hawkeye the reaction of each clone at Luna's attack.

Last edited by Etherian on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum