http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Shibusen's Frontyard

+4
BastoftheBlackRose
SelenaNova
Luna Uchiha
Etherian
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shibusen's Frontyard Empty Shibusen's Frontyard

Post by Etherian Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:05 pm

the front yard of the Shibusen, the large building that is the academy stands over it proudly the ignature candles and the large death faces on it letting everyone know exactly who is in this building and what it's purpose isthe long steps going up to the main gate end in a rather large courtyard before the main deaths fae that acts as the main door decor large candles tick out of the to turrets to the side of the main entrance giving the building a rather beautiful symmetry about it......if your into that sort of thing....

Last edited by Snuggles on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to be more explainative)
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Tier : Dark Kenshin

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Shibusen's Frontyard Empty Re: Shibusen's Frontyard

Post by Etherian Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:07 pm

Etherian was dragging the two weapons, tied against each other on his Light Threads as he rushed his way towards the Shibusen's gates.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Uchiha Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:55 pm

Luna felt the attacks dig into her and pain scream through her body. She let hersalfe take everything for Selena. then there was a blinding light and everything went dark. She felt herself be tugged and whisked away by someone, with selena still next to her she didn't care. The adrenalin that surged through her body numbed the pain as she felt herself being carried.

Eth's voice reached her ears as Luna felt Selena under her, "Selena, don't panic, i know him, he's a friend." she said then still having major issues with vision, spoke to eth. "Ether, make us invisible and create clones around us. i want them tight and one alost ontop of us so they can't figure out which is the real one. And leave a few with blood trails, covering out own with the illusion." Luna ordered him.

"Selena, trust me like you used to and don't make noise. they will follow us but i trust ether. he's the cat i had on my shoulder and the one who hid the fight." she said.
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:09 am

Selena wasn't happy with being dragged around, espcially not in this outfit. But it helped to lay her head on Luna's shoulder, listening to Luna in her silence.

If there was anything Selena knew right here at this moment in time, it was that Luna could be completley trusted. With absolutely everything. And until she burned this bridge completely, maybe even after she does, this will stand true.

In her own personal fog she tried to figure out why someone would be after her. Of all witches. Money? They could have it. It didn't mean a thing when it was endless. But she seriously doubted the witches needed or wanted her money.

Prehaps they had somethine else they wanted her for. She wasn't exactally the most common kind of weapon, maybe they needed her for experiments.

Selena closes her eyes to rest, then grins at a thought. Or maybe some witch had her eye on her and intended to be her miester? Her grin gets bigger and she jerks from the silent laugh. Yeah, right. It was more likely they wanted to test spells on her. But she sure didn't mind the idea of that kind of power.

There was a reason she didn't have a Meister. And not just because swords and scythes were easier to match wavelengths with, or because Luna was more popular than her getting a lot of offeres while she only had a few. It was because no one had what she was looking for.

Well... She would see soon enough if these people had what it took, if they could get her away from Luna then she might just stick around long enough to see if she was right or not.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:13 am

Aria dives as she casts Bee Control level 1 granting her control over those 20 bees she summoned as she could see again. A plan quickly fell into place in her head as she got closet the kishin and two weapons. The Asian hornets swarmed the kishin and nontarget weapon attempting to sting them as she tried grabbing at Selena having the ice hornets begin trying to cut the light threads.

BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet
Name:: Aria Lunamaria

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:23 am

Damien quickly follows up from behind Aria with magical aura surrounding him,it was much ,not even enough for people to notice. "No more playing.." He said as he came up behind Aria and placed his hands on the ground as shadow vines once again shot from the ground and tried to snare the non target weapon and the kishin.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Tier : Three Star Meister

Character sheet

https://soulchronicle.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:32 am

Etherian was about to try and make a clone as Luna requested, so close to enter the Shibusen, but his feet got trapped.
Black vines made him trip, at first they were trying to catch his feet, he jumped by reflex but they were too much for his reaction, specially while he was carrying weight.
Etherian fell on his own body, pretoecting both weapons as the bees started cutting his threads and biting his arms.

-N-no!

He could mutter, but he used almost all his breath getting here in foot and carrying two people while maintaining his threads, threads that extinguished after a few seconds in the ground.

-Damn... Sorry Luna... i failed you...

He bit his lip, still trying to stand up in useless efforts.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel LeFey Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:43 am

Meanwhile, outside the city a lonely and covered female was walking along minding her own self as she was traveling to Death City to see about a friend of hers. She had heard the bee witch from word of mouth but other then that, nothing much. With her soul protect on she slipped inside the city without any effort beyond just walking in. After a bit, she could hear some soulds of fighting and could hear the buzz of many insect wings. This lead her to follow the sound, her hands at the ready as she readied herself in case she found herself in a fight. And juat like her luck, she found herself right behind the small group. Looking down at one of the trapped beings, she let down her soul protect long enough for her to use her Manafested Blade and created a blade on her forarm and tried cutting the vines. Saying, "Shhh, I am helping. Do not say word or it will be last." Her words were heavy with a german like accent.
Angel LeFey
Angel LeFey
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in training

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Uchiha Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:57 am

Luna's pain shot through her as she tried to look around. Her vision was almost back but not quite. Dread began to fill her as she fell to the ground, under her, protecting her from the grabbing witch and her bee's. She knew to protect selena, not to let them at her as the bee's stung her. She fought control over herself, forcing strength from withing herself. She knew total fear, fear of dieing, fear of losing selena, the one she loved.

Her strength forced herself to protect selena, manifesting as many scythes as her body could could, leaving a porcupine of scythes over herself and selena. Nothing would be able to touch them or take either weapon. Luna looked down at Selena, begging in tears. "Please selena. i know you're power hungry, but your wounded. i want to be able to sit down and talk with you atleast once. if you want to leave after you're better you can. i give you my word nothing bad will happen to you if you stay, so please don't go? ok? I just want to have one damn conversation when i'm not bleeding out atop you. is that too much to ask?" luns said down to her as her blades became black, then hardened, gaining that white edge. "After that conversation, i promise you can do as you please. Just give me a chance, like the old times?" the weapon begged her closest friend, fighting to maintain consciousness.
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:41 am

Selena had gotten knocked around a little bit and through out the chaos going on around stayed pretty still. She had her hands up now was defending her head as she rubbed her eyes. Then Luna's shadow came over her and she looks up into those desperate eyes.

As her friend begged her to stay she couldn't help but think this is how it would have been those years ago when she left. She knew this wasn't the time or the place to do this, but she takes a deep breath and sighs it out. Letting her gaurd down so she could put her hands on Luna's face.

Selena knew Luna was in a more critical state than she was, with her one stab wound and mutiple minor scraps. Even without the blood staining her dress from above. She looks back into Luna's eyes and gives her a smile, like one from the past.

"Luna. You need to get to the hospital. Ok?" She moves her hands around Luna's neck, hugging her gently, leaning into her ear. "I promise to talk to you when you are better." She says before squeezing her hard.

As she lets go, Selena abandons her human form and for an instant the long silver whip can be seen only by Luna. Selena falls against the ground and dissapears under Luna.

Last edited by SelenaNova on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:05 am

Aria seeing Selena disappear frowns as she uses Ice Mirror Walls level 1 and three small ice mirror walls are made and she uses them to reflect light until it hits the whip and she controls the ice hornets to land on it and begin to try to slowly drag it away from them. Feeling sorry for Luna she makes the ten attacking her try to help drag the whip as she goes to the ground waiting.

Last edited by BastoftheBlackRose on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:40 am

"Ive had about enough of this.." hethought within his mind as he held out his hand three long blades of darkness formedonce more,he flung his hand side ways as the blades follow,going in this direction they were headed for Lunas mid section,if she were hit she sould be swiped off of Selena and impaled,not enough to kill her but she would need medical attention.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:12 am

Enduring the pain, Etherian stood up and threw three blades at Damien's.

He was breathing heavily, and his arms burnt, but his old Kenshin resolution was coming back, his eyes turned in bright yellow.

-D...dont... touch her!

He pulled up two more knives and prepared himself to be the target of all the attacks, putting himself in front of Luna.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:33 am

Xavier smiles as he walks casually down the street, happly humming to himself as he was lead by the neckless to the location of the person he was suposed to kidnap, his pace was like a cheerful march as he looked around while he did so "la~ la~ la~, where are you~?" He asked to no one inparticular as he walked to the area soon enough. Looking, he could see a fight as going on and that the necklass told him to go there, he was puzzled at first but shurgged and walked over there while everyone was fighting. Soon he came to a stop, standing right over a whip as he looked at it for a moment and reached down picking it up as he cheerful anounced "hey! look what I found!"

He didn't know it was the weapon he was uposed to get but knew it was cool plus it felt nice in his hands too as he looked up and spoke out loud to everyone, The honets on it was a bit bothersome but he told them to go away. As he looked up he saw that the kinshin from before and his team mates were fighting as he said "hey you guys! where have you been all this time?!" as he did so a wall of ice stoped Damines attack, protecting the kinshin as well as Luna as he spoke to him "I remeber you, your that kinshin from before, you should really take her to the hospital. She's really badly hurt, and I dont want to fight you but I will if you want me to" he said in a freindly manner, still holding the whip, Selena, feeling kinda whired as he held it though.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Stein Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:27 am

A person walked his way outside from thge Shibusen to the frontyard, atracted by the strange Soul Frequences outside.

-Good day~

The man was smoking a cigarette, and spinning a noisy screw/bolt on his head while walking, it was the Professor Stein.

-What brings you all here, turists?

He was looking at them, specially to the necklaces they wore.

-You!

He referred to Luna.

-Go Weapon-mode, at this rate, youre gonna pass out for a long time. And you!

He referred to the feral Etherian, and with incredible speed he transported himself from his original position to behing the Kishin, and pressing on a certain point of the back of his neck, with a certain strenght of Wavelenght, could make Etherian pass out.

-You're in the way...

Stein muttered to the unconscious Faces, and facing the Witches and the fox-kenshin, he added.

-So, repeating myself, what are you turists doing here?

Professor Stein
Meister
Meister

Tier : Grimm Reaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel LeFey Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:46 pm

Seeing That her work was done and more and more people were appearing, the witch in training canceled her blade spell and with a wave of her righ arm down from her head to her waist, she recast her Soul Protection. Wanting to see how things were and hoping no-one noticed her witch soul arura. Stepping away from the fallen Etherian as she had finished cutting him free of the vines that bound him. Falling back into the shadows of a near by allay way. Reaching up, she moved her goggles up onto her forehead and oulled her bandana down , revealing pale white skin and her subtle beuaty. Using her left hand, she lifted her bandana up out of the way so she could pull down the zipper of her outer coat and repeating the step again but with her inner hoodie.

With her coats open she sighed as she could feel a bit better, the temperature in this place was so much hotter then where she came from the wintery north-east. Latching with her red and blue eyes, Janeva looked on and could tell that this strange man with a large screw like bolt in his head had a crazy insane amount of spiritual power. He had to be tough to jut walk up and start barking orders around, if not, he was just insane. speaking to herself, "This city is strange, I hope friend will escape with Janeva. I came to see her but I do not want to see her be ate by weapon."

Last edited by Angel LeFey on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Angel LeFey
Angel LeFey
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Uchiha Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Luna could only agree with what the proffsor said. Of all things to comfort her right now, it was his voice and knowing selena would talk to her again. Listening to stein, she made herself easy, into a form that was much simple to maintain and much easier to be in. There was a flash and laying on the ground was a deadly looking scythe.

Luna felt releif of all things. Right now, she had no blood, no veins, no nerves, yet she could only feel the cold steel that her body was ade out of. it was humming with life. It was like her old body was just put on pause for the time being. She knew that is her body would change back to her human form, everything would crash down on her like a ton of bricks.

A large amount of hacking and coughing came from the scythe before she could speak. Her voice sounded different, like it was filtered. She looked up at stein through the blade. "Stein, take me and beat these damn fools. I need medical attention, but that can wait until i'm back in my human form; Right now i'm fairly stable in my weapon form, a bit achy but i'll live. And they're here to try and take selena, they're witches as well if it isn't obvious." she said laying across the whip.
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:32 am

Selena could hear everthing going on around her. Especially the annoying buzzing hornets which she was tempted to set a blaze if they didn't stop touching her.

She didn't like being touched by weaklings. Each wet behind the ears Miester that they told her had the best potential to being able to wield her was an insult. Which she often responded to by walking away and catching up with Luna. One even tried to pat her on the shoulder, she let him get off easy with a smack against his hand.

Not like it mattered here. No one COULD touch her. And it was always nice to be in her full weapon form, even if all she could do was lay there and enjoy the sun.

'Who's this..' She says as a large shadow casts over her and Luna. Selena's face appears in the silver thong. She heard the Kenshin's question and then watched as he reached for her. He came across as stupid immediately as he reaches down to touch her. Her eyes hide in the shadow of her bangs as she grins. 'Oh.. This is going to be good.' She thought to herself as her sadistic grin widens.

But where there should be sparks of warning electricity and a loud humming in her ears, there wasn't.

Selena felt a powerful pulse within her entire being as Xavier touched her handle, but unlike anything she's experienced before. Instead of sirring pain that went down to the very core of her silver just before being launched into a random direction, Selena feels a pleasant cooling sensation come over her soul.

She felt her face, though non-existing except in the reflection, start to burn as she is lifted up off the groun with ease. "H-Hey.." She cries up to the Kenshin that held her now. "Y-you... You can't do that!" Her surprise cracks her usual confident voice. With good reason. She didn't know what the hell was going on..

How was this Kenshin able to pick her up? No one's suppose to be able to touch her, let alone pick her up! And at this thought it occurs to her what exactally was happening. She, unintentionally, has found a Miester.

But not just A Miester, or a Miester that was a Kenshin, but one who could just walk into the middle of the chaos her eyes now looked upon, and just pick her up off the ground as if she were always his. And then act the way he did.

But the imprssiveness of this was not complete until Selena looked over to see good ole Stien. That was bad... If he got involved she was going to be "saved" and probably locked up until the witches and her Miester were dealt with. Then Lord Death's wrath might turn on her... That would be no good.

"Well? What are you waiting for? For him to expiriment on you? Escaping sounds like a pretty good idea, don't it?" Her voice mimiced the effect Luna's did just before. But she spoke to the Kenshin that held her only, and didn't care who else heard her.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Aria watches Xavier grab the whip and she uses Enlargement level 1 doubling the hornets size as she then loses control of them and they swarm the two they was stung. The witch backs up a few feet before speaking up, "We were simply retrieving a comrade, thats all. I request you leave us alone, please.". She says studying him.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:23 pm

"Cmon we have what we came for" Damien said as he poked the amulets signaling for the other two wearing them to speak the magic words so that they can be transported to the Hydra academy. Damien still kept his guard up though watching anyone who might have been a threat.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Stein stays there and swings the Weapon with multiple swift moves aiming to cut the bees. Watching their necklaces, but mostly, observing that no one else is hiding, he stood quite. If they truly came for a comrade, it was better to ley them escape with him and then track them, if it was possible.

Last edited by Etherian on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:20 pm

Xavier was a bit surprised by the strangeman that so easly took down oen of, or he could guess, helpers to DMA even if he was a kinshin. Smiing a bit he scrached his head stating "hello there mister-..." being cut off by the weapon, it was seapkign to him. Oddly he felt a hum in his ears, it was not from teh hornets or anything like that but it was coming from the whip he was hlding as he looked into the reflection of it, seeing a face as he tilted his head a bit, stating "huh? why not? plus you feel nice to touch" he said in a freindly manner as she spoke again, telling him to go and those word the witch told him came up again as he nodded "right...uh, Mur-cielag-o?" he questionably said as he taped the gem, now being sent back to the witchs academy as he held Selena in a more or lessclose position to himself, he was a bit cold but not so much as to make her feel unconfertable while she felt slightly warm which was always conferting to him but not in large incenerating levels.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Uchiha Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 am

"Selena! Noooo!" Luna shouted after hearing what she said, and in a flash, she was gone with that damn Kishin. Luna felt dread, like she couldn't believe what had just happened.

Stein felt Luna's soul wavelength begin to falter and grow weaker. All he could pick up was a single sentence. "She promised... She promised..." Repeating over and over again. "Professor stein.... Please just take me to the hospital after these fools leave. I need to sleep for a long time..." The weapon said, her voice shakey and faultering.
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel LeFey Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:28 pm

((Um, Mcpop, you skipped over me and Stien.))

Still watching from the shadows and her Soul Protect still on, she glared at the group, wanting to just dash and grab her friend but with this many people and with such a powerful madman like this Stien character, doing so would be rather hard to do. Suppenly with a flash the whip girl and the overly friendl boy with a strange uneasy feeling soul wavelength, they were gone. Knowing it had to do something with that item he had. With the crown dying down, she knew now was her time. Keeping low, the female witch in training Janeva dashed right for Aria .

Jumping up in the air and turning in the air so that she had her back to Aria and her arms crossed in front of her, she said, "Friend, let us leave this place." With that, she cast her Spike Wall. In the middle between Janeva and this Stien character, a wall of fifty black spikes glowing an errie green glow burt from the cobble stone grount ten feet into the air and the wall being 10 feet wide. She knew it would more then likely not hold the miester off for long but it would buy the two witches some time at least.
Angel LeFey
Angel LeFey
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Aria nods noticing the witch jumping to her then erecting a wall. She then speaks up, "Okay miss Baba Yaga we're coming back now. Mur-cielag-O.". She says as the two witches are surrounded by crows before poofing.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down