http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Movie hangout!

Go down

Movie hangout! Empty Movie hangout!

Post by Herp Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:55 pm

This post will show you the back story of our main character Rockman/Megamn (Does not matter which name you prefer.)

In the year 20XX, robotics genius Dr. Thomas Light worked to create a humanoid robot. This robot would demonstrate an advanced artificial intelligence program that would allow it to make decisions for itself based on stimulus and basic directions. He called the robot project "Robot Master", because the resulting robot would be able to supervise the work of other, less intelligent machines. Before Dr. Light ever constructed what would eventually become Mega Man, he first designed the Robot Master known as "Proto Man", named because it was a prototype of his future creations. Proto Man had the ability to lead a small squad of other robots in military applications.However, before Dr. Light could begin testing the true potential of his AI, the robot went rogue, escaped, and was thought to have been destroyed. Because of the disappearance of Proto Man, Light decided to create another robot. Dr. Light, fearing that the disappearance of Proto Man was because he didn't have a peer, created two other robots at around the same time to work as a pair. These robots were called "Rock" (ロック) and "Roll". Rock was created as Dr. Light's lab assistant. His purpose was a general-purpose tool user. Simply by studying how a tool was used, he could mimic its use using a Variable Tool System, thus making him the ideal lab assistant. His "sister" (though not actually a sister, but a robot partner), Roll, was designed for housekeeping. With the success of these two test-type robots, Light designed and built six production-type robots, mainly to be used in the construction and maintenance of public works. These robots were CutMan, a timber felling robot; GutsMan, a construction and excavation robot; IceMan, a robot designed for exploration in extreme freezing temperatures; BombMan, a land reclamation robot; FireMan, designed for waste management; and ElecMan, designed to oversee and control atomic energy power plants. The time finally came for Dr. Light to be recognized by the world for his brilliant contributions to science. Dr. Albert W. Wily, a colleague at that time and future rival, grew jealous when his unique research, which he studied with Dr. Light, was utterly overshadowed by his partner. He stumbled upon Proto Man one day, who was dying when his energy system was malfunctioning. He repaired him, using his specifications to create the police robot, Sniper Joe. He discovered while analyzing Proto Man that he had found a way to reprogram Light's robots. He decided that he could use these new robots to exact revenge. When Dr. Wily arrived at Dr. Light's laboratory, he failed to realize Rock and Roll's potential, claiming that helper robots are as good as scrap metal to him. He took and reprogrammed the six construction robots so they were misled and forced under his rule. With his new followers, Wily constructed many more robots to use for destructive purposes with the aim of world domination, and seized control of the city demanding recognition. This string of events set in motion what would later become the purpose for Mega Man's existence. Realizing that it would be very difficult for the armies to stop Wily without harming the city, Dr. Light knew something had to be done. Due to his programmed sense of right and wrong, Rock volunteered to be converted from his current state as a lab assistant into a fighting robot. Thus, from that day forth, he became known as "Mega Man" (Rockman in Japan).

Last edited by Moderator man on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Movie hangout! Empty Re: Movie hangout!

Post by Herp Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:01 am

MegaMan Episode 1-The Beginning

It was a calm Day at the air port with people ready to get on their flights and talking to friends while the Robotic helpers packed their things. All of a sudden the wall crashed with dust and rubble. A man cried out. "It's Wily's Robots!" The screams filled the air of the airport while Gutsman smashed and bashed through walls. The security Drones tried to stop them but was stopped by Elecman's swift hands sending them flying in the sky. Fireman and Cutman melt and slice the windows and beams of the building. In the sky a helicopter is flying and a man with a similar look to Einstein says "Take the airport my powerful robots let nothing stand in you're vay!" He said flying around while the Machines still terrorized the airport. "My plane is going perfectly Protoman...ounce the airport is mine, i'll control the city bwahwahwa!" Cutman with his sharp pointy head went to cut the wings off of the airplanes while Fireman and Bombman stop the medical and law enforcement by using explosives. "They call me crazy, insane, mad! yahahaha! Well I'll show you then..." A man that works at the now battle field of delinquent machines runs to a nearby helicopter. He was successful getting in but failed at flying it. Cutman removed the scissors on his head and launched it at the top propeller making the aircraft go berserk and crash down. "This is Captain Lee. Kennedy national airport is under attack by Wily's Robots. We need help immediately! Calling Megaman We're calling Megaman!" The man said. "Looks like Dr.wily and his slime buckets are at it again." Megaman said "To think we used to work together...he must be stopped Megaman!" Dr. Light said. "Right i'm outta here!" Megaman said "yeah we're outta here!" Roll said refering to Megaman. "whoa whoa whoa where you going?" Megaman said. "with you!" Roll said. "Not a chance fancy pants, i don't need any girl robots gettin in my way!" Megaman said. "You don't want a girl robot showing you off." Roll said waving her finger at him. "Forget it Roll! Its too dangerous." Light said putting his hands up indicating she is not going. Megaman then whistled and said come on Rush into action! Light then jumped on his side kick transportation heading to the battle field. "hey MegaMan don't forget abou you're energy cans!" The small bot said to him. "thanks Eddie! Lets jet outta here." Megaman flew out to his destination. "MegaMan is going to need my help! Men are all the same even the robots." She said heading to a chopper. "MegaMan! The blue bomber!" ProtoMan said pointing to his rival. "I hate megaman he ruins everything...Attention all robots! Destroy MegaMan!" Wily said. All the robot masters looked at the blue bomber and had a dirty look in there eyes preparing to do battle. BomebMan throws a bomb at Megaman but Megaman blasts it away while shooting at him hiding from the explosion of the blast. Bomb man flys backwards and gets stuck in a wall. "a perfect fit! Mind if i borrow this?" Megaman said absorbing BombMans power. "No! now you got my weapon!" BombMan attempts to run away but gets a taste of his own medicine by Megaman launching a bomb into his back causing him to explode into pieces. Come Back next time because this post is not over it will be edited!
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Movie hangout! Empty Re: Movie hangout!

Post by Herp Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Herp
Herp