http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Baba's Livingroom

+2
Ricter
SelenaNova
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Baba's Livingroom Empty Baba's Livingroom

Post by SelenaNova Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Selena blushes as the Kenshin says she's nice to touch, and wonders if he was feeling the same thing she was. And if he knew what it meant to have a Weapon partner.

A moment later after some words were said she felt sick, even in her weapon form she could feel her stomach curling the way her's did when she felt motion sick.

----

The room they were flashed in was interesting to say the least. Selena could see everything from her position in the Kenshin's hand.

The wall were rounded and went up for miles it seemed. Above was an intricate stain glass picture or a younger Baba on her broom in the night sky in front of a full moon. In day light the picture did more than just look good, it covered the various books, nicnacks, figurines, and other decorative items in the floor to ceiling booshelves with all the different shaped color specs. During the full moon it much did the same, but any other time of night the room was lite by a candle chandelier hanging just at the right height to give the room the perfect light.

The books that were put on the shelves were of Baba's personal collection of spells, reasearch, history, class prodjects from old students, and some novels that she's leisurely read over the years.

On the floor was a large cicle shaped rub made from any number of white rabbits, or perhaps one giant white rabbit. Around this rug was a number of cushioned white chairs and a large sofa. In the center was a large shiney coffee table with a floral centerpiece. A wide ceramic vase with a collection of sunflowers, yellow roses, black-eyed susans, and daylillies. If it wasn't being used for casual studies and tea, it was meant to entertain guests.

There were three breaks in the wall for two door ways to other places in the house, and one for the fireplace, which at night is usually lit.
(Approved by Etherian.)

"Where are we?" Selena asks the Folf Kenshin that held her curiously after glancing the place over. The colored lights bounced off her silver and somewhere else depending on how Xavier moved her.

Last edited by SelenaNova on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Baba's Livingroom Empty Re: Baba's Livingroom

Post by Ricter Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Xavier felt a bit dizzy himself, alot like he was moving at a speed he was not used to and in a way it was as he came to his sences soon after his trip was over. Looking around himself when the darkness was fluttered away from his vision he turned all around, seeing that he was in someones living area, a very nice one at that as it looked to be Baba's. Scraching his ear with his tail he coudn't really say for sure btu answered "uh I think were in Baba's living area, it looks pretty nice" he said with a small smile, looking back down to Selena as he still felt and heard that humming noise. "are you making that humming noise? oh and I'm Xavier, sorry that I idnaped you but someone told me to do it" he said nicely, being mostly polite as he carefully held her. This was the first time holding a living weapon, to add he was unsure of were to touch as he ust seemed to hold her by the end of the handle and by the bundle of her long whip.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Tier : Dark Kenshin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:58 am

Aria soon appears with the new witch as she looks around and sighs. "We're back, thank god. There could have ended terribly. Oh dang it! I forgot mister katana dude who tried to help us."
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet
Name:: Aria Lunamaria

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:03 am

Damien put his hands into the pockets of his robes and sighed as he said "mission complete.." in a low voice as he waited to see what baba thought of their work.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Tier : Three Star Meister

Character sheet

https://soulchronicle.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel LeFey Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:32 am

When the telportation spell was cast the world began to spin and the images of a great number of winged animales where flying around her. With in a second later she appeared in the air and fell falling back onto her butt and back looking up at the amazingly crafted roof and her head being a few inches from Aria's feet. letting the world come back to balance, she layed on the ground looking around. The scent of the room as well as the way it looked seemed familir somehow.

Getting up off the ground a little sore in her tail end but other thn that she was fine. looking around, Janeva began to piece everything together and realized they all had been transported to Lady Baba's room. She looked over to the left and saw the younge anamalistic boy holding a whip and to her right saw another boy. Finally turning around she saw her old friend Aria. sniling and opening her arms wide in the universal sign for a hug to the other female witch in training.

Saying in her broken english and heavy german accent, "Aria, it be good we are safe. It is nice to see from you again. I had hoped we would meet under better terms my old friend." She smiled while still holding her arms out as to hug Aria.
Angel LeFey
Angel LeFey
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in training

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:41 pm

Around the new Witch, a wall of black blades rised, surrounding her in a black wall. In front of them was Baba Yaga, with a displeased look.

-Who is this...?

She limited herself to ask, glaring at the students as her soul frequence growed larger and larger to intimidate them.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Selena rolls her eyes at the folf Kenshin. "Way to state the obvious, Xavier." She says to her new Miester, but that was all the time alone they had before the other's started showing up.

She knew the first two to be witches, but the third one... Not so much. Although she looked very witch like and acted as though she knew the other witch girl, Aria is how the other one adressed her, there was no time to make introductions.

Suddenly a wall of blades seperated the last girl from the rest of them. Before she had the chance to look at Aria or the guy who said something about a mission, a voice spoke from the otherside of the room, from one of the two door thresh-holds. Selena didn't have to be a witch or a Miester, or even a human, to understand that this witch was stong. Nor did she need powers to see that she was not pleased.

Selena looks on at what's going on, trying to piece things togerher as they happened without saying much at all. So far she had Xavier's apologies to know that the mission the man spoke up was probably kidnapping her. And from the reaction of the older witch his un-named girl made it clear she had been an unexpected guest who was probably not welcome. At the very least she was entertained as she sat comfortably in her Xavier's cool hand.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Xavier turned around, looking to see the other girl that looked like he was taging aong, to add she seemed to know Aria form some where. Honestly not knowing her in the slighteist he scrached his head at her rise in soul frequency and just stated in a more or less honest tone. "uh...I dont know, I think she got to close and got taken away, Aria, could you explain better?" he asked nicely to her, his expression was slightly worried, mroe so because this simple rise was also bearing down on his body which was hampering him to a degree. He then looked down to Selena who was in his hand as he poked her a bit "you never introduced yourself to me, I'm Xavier but you know that already, whats your name?" he said with a smile to her, her eye rolling didn't seem to bug him in the slightist as he looked at her.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Aria stares at her for a few minutes, "I think shes Janerva, seeing how she reacted I'd say she thought that guy was going to attack use. What was with the screw and all those scars?". She asks absently, "Its okay Baba Yaga, shes a witch and a friend."
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:34 pm

Damien had the same solemn look on his face as he said lowly "I could care less.." he then looked toward baba and asked "If that's all..ill take my leave.." he walked away and stood by the door. All he wanted to do was leave,he didn't know if he had a place to go. He felt lost and alone but at the same time didn't want to be around anyone..the answer was power. Power was the only thing that could feel this empty void.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel LeFey Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Janeva was expecting a hug but next thing she knew, she was being trapped by black blades. Looking around she giggled at the crafted blades, they were created with such simplicity that to an untrained eye they would be easy to break but she could tell they were created with a massive complexity that made escape impossible and anyone who would try would not escape without at least some injury. It was really cool to see something on this level. She could hear what was being said outside her make shift holding cell. Speaking up saying, "Lady Baba, it is Janeve, I am the poison and blade witch who likes rates! I know it has been long time but is this how you treat a returning student?"
Angel LeFey
Angel LeFey
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:51 pm

Baba Yaga raised an eyebrow, like recognizing the voice.

-Janeva-chan?

One of the blades violently dropped to the ground, dissapearing into the floor, giving enough space for the poison Witch to face Baba Yaga, yet, not recognizing her, the person in front of her was an old assistant of the person she knew before, she was Morrigan.

-It's been a while eh? Janeva-chan~

She gave her a tender smile and all the black blades dropped as violently as the first one.
Forgetting about the rest, she proceeded to ask.

-Then tell me, what you were doing... no...

She suddenly remembered about all the rest and glared.

-What you were all doing inside the Shibusen?
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:35 am

Selena was checking out the witch that was leaving while Aria spoke, it was interesting how he was able to just blow everything off and leave. she was then interrupted by Xavier's nudge.

"What?" She looks back at her Miester, hearing the question but couldn't believe he was asking her to introduce herself right in the middle of this. "I-"

Yet again she was interrupted by the powerful witch in the room, Baba is what they called her. Quickly the friendly reunion was cut short by the older witch snapping at them all for going into the city. At least she was entertained while she hung there in someone's hand casually for the first time. If only the witch could use her to inflict thier punishment.. That might be the only way this could be better.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Xavier perked up, pausing form his question to answer Baba as he stated with a small smile "Well we kinda needed to get the weapon you asked for but she ran into the city, after looking around we found her in there still" he said plainly, it was a bit one sided in explaination but by what he knew nothing relaly happened to them nor did anyone get hurt so it was a victory in his head.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:40 pm

Aria tugs Jenerva up and hugs her as she listens to them talk curiously.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel LeFey Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:40 am

As Janeva hugged Ariam she listeaned to Baba talking and let the others talk. when she thought the were finished, she stopped hugging the bee witch and turned to face Lady Baba. Saying, " I a sorry, but I do not know what is goin on but I had heard my freind Ari was in Death City, so I came in search for her. When I arrived, I found them fighting and tried to help one of them who had been trapped in vines. After a strange man with a large bold in his head showed up, thy poofed, and I ran to try to help Aria get away."

When she was done she nodded to herself and folded her arms across her chest and closed her eyes, trying to think. Opening her eyes, she said, "Lady Baba, when you are finished, may I talk in private about me re-enrolling in the witch academy?"
Angel LeFey
Angel LeFey
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:47 pm

-Alright, you shall.

She replied with a calmed voice.

-As for you...

Yaga glared at the rest of the team.

-Its important to keep this academy as a secret... this mistake shall NEVER happen again... are we clear?
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:17 pm

A grin stretches Selena'a mouth as she realizes how much trouble she really caused. She might not have gotten the pure soul she had been after, but she caused quite a bit of trouble. She wonders what kind of mess her clones had made ammong the city. Did Lord Death take her seriously now? And what would they think now that Aria's called her a commrade? Later though..

She was curious to why they had to kidnap her, and what did they plan to do? Why was this place such a secret? But even the unknown future couldn't take her smile away.

Call it a whip thing, but it was fun watching people get punished. Especially when it had been her fault. She continues to stay quiet though. Her Miester was cool headed enough for her to not be worried. If any one of these witches knew anything about the Weapon partnership, it would be Baba. Surely she would see the great potential of this and leave her be. Even if she wanted to experiment on her with spells, a Kenshin with a weapon is unique. It could be deadly enough to save her from darker plans.

And if not, Xavier was a fool to let anyone take her. Not like they could while in weapon form. And not unless they were more powerful than this kenshin.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Xavier saluted, smiling a bit in a simple tone but understanding as well as he stated "Roger Chief!" looking down at Selena, he wondered about her, seeing her reflection threw the whip he then said "oh yeah, what about her?" he pointed to teh whip in his hands, wonderign why they needed to kidnap her soon enough, after all they did a lot ust to get her and at least wnated to know why. This small sence of wonder only making him slightly worried about Selena oddly enough, like he needed to keep her safe till he was ok to fight on her own as he held her close to his body, so much so he could hear her heart beat and she could hear his.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:19 am

Aria frowns slightly, "But miss Baba Yaga you told us to get the weapon no matter what. She was snagged by another weapon and kishin who was fleeing to the Shibusen. Should we have just gave up?"
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:40 am

Damien said nothing as he leaned against the wall,he nodded at yaga. Not caring for the reasons he started for the door.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel LeFey Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:44 pm

Janeva shruggs and walks over to a bookshelf, while walking slowly she unfolded her arms and stuck her hands inside the pockets of her outer coat. Turning around, she leaned back letting her shoulders rest on the books and crossed her legs. Her right leg crossing over her left at the ankle. SHe looked around at everyone, wondering what would happen if they failed again.

Last edited by Angel LeFey on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angel LeFey
Angel LeFey
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Yaga kept her glare, and from her black cloak, a pair of little bright red eyes openned.

-If someone goes to Death City, you keep your profile low, you stand outside and wait, or you just dont let it happen!!!!

She stomped on the floor with her foot as her spirit frequence reached the peek, making everyone shiver in fear automaticaly. Yaga gave a deep breath, and the ambient returned to normal.

-Anyways, what's done is done...

The two red lights turned to be a bat, coming out her dress. The bat was flying around as she kept talking.

-Everyone but Selena and Janeva are dismissed, next time a serious violation like this happens, i will take the proper measures...

Last edited by Etherian on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Xavier's heartbeat thump quietly in Selena's ears, giving everyone's words a sense of rythem as they spoke. Including him.

Again, someone was worried about her. But for some reason this time it meant more.. If only because she has found a Miester.

And Xavier was finally making sense, What was going to happen to her?

Selena thought now would be the best time to return to her human form. But she hesitated to leave Xavier's hand to stand in front of a powerful witch. She glows a bright red that was harmless to Xavier and takes her previous form.

Selena lands on her feet next to Xavier and in front of Baba. Her multi-colored eyes reflecting a slight annoyance she felt at the moment as she looked straight into Baba's. Her dull dress was covered in Luna's blood, and her own blood stained her left sleeve and drip onto the floor under her. Her injury seems to have gotten wrose.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Xavier felt a cold shiver run up his body, never actually feeling cold no matter what the situation this feeling was a bit new to him, holding himsellf a bit as Selena went back into her prevous form. He looked at Baba as she was causing him to act this way. Her soul was very over powering and made him keep a timid composure around her as he said "S-Sorry..." almost quite about it as he looked to Selena and his worry was a bit more now for her. " Sel-Selena? thats your name...you're inuired, you should get healed" he said, still somewhat paniced in his facial expression as he looked to her,
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down