http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Xavier's home

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Xavier's home Empty Xavier's home

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Xavier's home was apart of the vallys side area, near the hotel but a bit away from it, it was almost cave like but it had a door. The air around it was cold and the area around it was cold and frozen, the door was made of hard wood and seemed to always have a frosty chill aroudn it and under the breeze of the door. If you opend the door a gust of cold wind would hit you, leaving them slightly fridgid but still nto as cold as actually going inside of the small housing area, to add small shcoks of electricity ocassionally came from the ice, showing the elemntal afinities of the person that lived there.

Inside of the house was, or what looked like, a normal housing area, the living room with a area to the side with a kitchen area was all covered in thin ice but it was still small and easly acsessable. The refridgerator was not even pluged in as it was made of ice and there was no heater at all relally, all the apliances that had small amounts of frost over it was powered by electricity so everything was almost always working when layered in ice. His bed room was the only other room as well as the bathroom but his bed room was oddly warm, the walls were made of ice still but the bed was cofertable and soft as well, not having as much of a cold feeling as the blankets were like a sheeps.

All in all it was fiarly like a normal housing appartemnt but very much colder as the floors were made of ice as well, making travle across the ice like skating. Additionally there was a closet but it seemed to be digging into the side of the vally, maybe to add more room or another area.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Tier : Dark Kenshin

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Xavier's home Empty Re: Xavier's home

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Xavier soon walking into the valley, seeing the mindless and less than mindless Kenshin make a modest living around the area, he was heading straight for his own home. It was right near the hotel and thanks to his internal electrical charges from his home and himself it gave it free electricity as well as ice if needed, walking to his front door, embeded into the valley wall as well as converted from a cave, he looked back to his guest as he said to her "This is my house-...um my home, its very cold inside so I suggest you wear my cloak" He said taking it off and giving it to her to wear as he openned the door, letting out a gust of frost like wind when he did, he didn't even flinch when he openned it as he was immune to the cold as well as the small shocking charges that emitted form the ice.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Aria nods putting the cloak on as she follows her into the place and looks around curious, "Um okay, thank you Xavier. This is a nice place you have, I'm used to the cold though."
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet
Name:: Aria Lunamaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Xavier smiled and showed her the area slightly "Really? Well if you feel the chills I always have blankets to make you feel warm, you cand watch TV if you like. Also are you hungry? I know Witches eat normal stuff so is fish ok?" He asked her, gesturing to a chair that was more or less slightly cold to sit on but not as bad as the other completely frozen things in the home.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Aria nods and takes a seat grinning, "How long can I stay here? And fish is good for me mister Xavier.". She says.looking up from where shes sitting, happily.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Xavier began to take out things from the fridge, or ice shaped fridge with more ice in it, he took out two fish about the side of his palm that were frozen solid, he then turned on the stove, using his tail to make the gas come on with his zap tail technique. "you can stay here for a while if you wish, after all I dont want you to be out unsupervised, I can ask one of my friends if you can get a place in the hotel next door, you wont have to worry about paying much really, I give a few services for that place so a small favor should not be of any real problem. So for now your my guest but after that you can be my neighbor, how do you like your fish and also here..." His tail reached over as it had a cup in it, while he was cooking the fish with his hands his tail had a cup of cocoa wrapped around it, it streched over to her for her to take as it was warm for the most part.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Aria takes the cocoa and drinks it slowly as she listens, "Okay, I like it any way, um thanks for the cocoa and I'll like tnat. I'd probably visit you alot.". She says looking at him happily.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Xavier smiled and nod, taking the fish over with a flip and cooking it, looking over to her his tail retracted back to him as he stated " Thats nice, I dont mind some company form time to time, but for now lets just relax, so how have you been doing, Aria?" he asked her, making sure the fish was being evenly cooked as the frost melted from around it, finally.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:07 pm

The young witch known as Aria sits back drinking her cocoa, "I'm alright, I'mma just relax."
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Xavier looked to her, taking the last of the cups he had to make himself some cold ice tea, careful not to freeze it he only placed ice cubes in it as well as the drink from in the fridge. Taking out the fish he placed them on to plates, letting his tails carry them over as he walked to sit down across form her " Thats good, here you go" He said, sending the plate to her lap and then began to eat his "Oh yeah, how old are you Aria? You're a bit young to be dabling in witchcraft so soon unless you're a born witch"

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:31 pm

Aria grins brightly too him, "I was born a witch, I use bees alot and ice!". She says happily eating and drinking as she studies him, "Um I'm fourteen, witches don't live together for long....."
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Xavier's ears perked up, finding it interesting to say the least as he smiled back and drank his tea "Nice, well if you dont know I'm made of ice and electricity, thats kinda why the lights work with out any real direct wiring. I thought so, well I could tell you my age but it would be kinda werid, just know I'm 18 in looks and an old man in age, but I know what you mean by that, to bad about that... Witches should stick together more" He said with a small sad undertone as he ate his fish, nibbling on the fish tail.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Aria nods eating and drinking quietly, "Well we trusted each other until Death sama started the DWMA and started hunting us down. At first they used witch identities until we started attacking each other. Its his fault.". She said pouting.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Xavier nodded, he could remember that even he was alive back when Witches began to hate each other "Yeah I remember that, Death has his sites to cure the world of 'Evil' even if it has no relation to it he has made his own enforces on things so as long as he has power things wont change to much... I can say some Meisters this time around are a lot more nicer, but if given an order by Death then those emotions are given a back seat to his orders..." He thought about this a bit more, Death was an all powerful figure, if he knew where the Witches as well as the Kinshin moved to, or what they were reduced to then he would eventually come here to eliminate them all.

A fate he has saw many other Kenshin either good or bad have falling into, nibbling on the fish some more he soon eat and pulled out parts of the bone from his mouth. Drinking most of his ice tea he added "Well you're welcome to come by if things go wrong, I have a feeling we wont see such semi-peaceful times in the future but I do hope the best for everyone..." He said with a small hint of regret in his tone, the madness was helping him to think, for a Kenshin of course this was helpful for the most part but this was also bad as he took out a soul from his pocket that he was saving and was about to eat it with his fish and tea.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Aria sadly nods "I wish those evil Meisters and Death would leave us alone. So what if he classifies us as evil for living in a enclosed environment? The evil one is the one who wants to wipe out those with power just because they could be a threat someday."

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:44 pm

He agreed "True, those that are evil should sufice for his urges, but attacking inocents or sending children to do it for him is wrong, that includes Kenshin. I can say killing is wrong, and in fact it is to them but he has killed a lot more in his history of hunting Witches and Kenshin than humans that where killed...I dont blame the Meisters and Weapons because they only follow Death's ideals, if he was gone and someone more sensitive to the madness of the world were in his place, things would change for the greater, I hope" He said as he drank and placed his cup down, looking at the Human Soul in his hands as he lifted it up and ate it, feeling as small surge of energy as he sighed "That should be good for a few hours... sSo is there anything else you want to talk about? Its getting late and thats when some Kenshin aim to kill sometimes" He told her, reminding himself to get more natural food for her to eat later on as Witches dont eat souls of any kind.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:51 pm

Aria nods, "Those children of his have killed children, witches start as babies too and most don't live to adulthood with the dwma around. He wants to hunt down and eradicate all evil? Killing babies and children is eradicating evil? No the one who has become evil is him and his dwma. And um how much you know of him attacking innocent witches just for their souls? Isn't that how his precious death scythes are made?"
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm

"Correct, I know this pretty well, it only works to make his units stronger, its really sad how unsensitive they have become thanks to the teachings of DMA, a normal school would have been better than that place... Its not wnat I expected it to be, it looked like a normal school from the inside but so many people have hated it from the outside looks of it. The institution of Death made by Death himself in order to create order in this world, his views of order are just as insane as a Kenshin completely lost to madness so it does not make him better. I guess I cant blame him fully, there was at a time that Kenshin did very wrong things but now even the inocent are killed for power... One day I hope someone can change things before there wont be any more of us left and his Meisters, his Death Scythes, and himself will separate themselves to fight each other over simple things"

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:31 am

Aria nods, "And mean while the ones who dies the most are baby kishins or kishin eggs and witches. Thats a bit much on his side, he should only punish those who do wrong, he is way worse then any kishin or witch. He kills because he desires power more then eradication of evil, proof is the witches killed for death scythes to be made."
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:43 am

Xavier looked down a bit, his ears being level on his head but then perked up to normal "True, thats probably the only reason Witches are killed, for their Magical Souls... Its extremely stupid, and even when a Meister messes up, they seem to forgive their kills... Possibly to make himsef stronger, its like making other do the job he was supossed to do himself but making children do it. But...theres not much we can do, even the Kenshin 'King' might not be able to do much with Kenshin being killed each day as the DMA gets stronger. If he was gone, then Kenshin would become less and less and eventually we would not exsist... especially those born into this..." He said as he looked up. Snapping out of his thoughts, he got up "Are you done?" He asked as his tails reached over to her.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:57 am

Aria nods handing her cup and plate to him "Thats true and thanks. Without him around, Witches could live together in peace once more. If only he didn't have to wipe all the Witches out. I bet if the Witches and Kishin gathered together and fought as one as we recruit dark weapons, we could win."

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:06 am

Xavier nodded, taking the plates and dishes to the kitchen, washing them with the frosted water as well as throwing out the bones in the trash "Yeah that might be able to work, but still some of us are not able to think correcty, with only a leader to rule over us that does not give us leadership, then it would be useless since they are still mindless, to add, Witches are still against each other, thats another problem. But if it does happen, there might be some sorta chance... So did you wnat me to show you the hotel?" He asked.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:11 am

Aria shakes her head, "No, it could work, you sure I cant just bunk here?". She asks looking at him, "Here noone would even think of messing with me."
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:22 am

Xavier was glad for her optimism, but still thought of it only as a dream to someone level headed did something about it, walking over to her he stated "Sorry but I'm only a Dark Kenshin, not very strong in the least, sure I can fight some normal Kenshin Eggs and lower Kenshin but I think you will be a lot more safe in a place where I and a friend of mine can come if you need any help. Plus having a little girl here kinda makes things weird since I only have one bed haha, sorry" He said, trying to be understand by her as he swayed his tails behind him.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:30 am

Aria nods, "I see but I can sleep on the floor and together we can take out kishins who try to kill us, right?". She asks staring at him curiously, "I love sleeping in chairs, its a habit of mine...."
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down