http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Xavier's home

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Xavier's home - Page 3 Empty Re: Xavier's home

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Aria nods as she frowns thinking, "Um I dunno? I'd like there to be a sword and book collection. Um a tv, the walls and everything matching my outfit, maybe a tunnel to your place for a quick escape?"
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet
Name:: Aria Lunamaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Xavier shrugged, not knowing if the weapons thing or books can be made but he knew the others were ok and could be made easly. Walking her over to the woman he smiled to her and she smiled back a bit "Hey Xavier, here to boost the electricity bills haha" she said as Xavier smiled then stated. "No no, just want you to check this witch in, she wants..." He began to explain everything that she would like in her room but she shoke her head "He wall paper and other small things are fine, I can do that, but the items in it you will have to fill with. Xavier will have to manually make a tunnel which I think he has on that go's strait from here to his house but is off limits. So all in all you can have everything but the collection of stuff, after all were not rich"

With a snap of her fingers she was done and with that Xavier smiled, looking down to Kirra "Ok, everything should be done now, she will take you to your room now so follow her" he sad as they both began to walk, Xavier following in behind the woman kinshin while they came to a door soon enough. "This is your room, theres a connection to Xaviers house from here if you need it, open it up to see whats inside."

Last edited by Ricter on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Tier : Dark Kenshin

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Aria nods happily before glancing into the room and grins with a happy squeal.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:16 pm

After waiting for Aria to get acustomed to her new home he descided to take a small look around, making sure no roaming Kenshin would get any idea's about the witch. The attendant was already gone, arranging her to stay for a minimal charge as Xavier would provide the pay via electricity, aka. power to keep the lights on, and ice, aka. air conditioing. With that he called out to her. "Aria, I'm going to go out for a bit, you can stay here if you like but you dont have to follow if you feel the need" he said as he waited for her acknowledgement.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:20 pm

Aria nods, "I think I'll accompany you for now, my home is set up and stuff. Now what shall we do next mister Xavier?". She asks the kind kishin as she follows him happily. "Maybe I can live in peace with you and miss landlord helping protect me."
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Xavier scratched his head, smiling a bit as he looked at her "Yeah and maybe I'll be married and have kids haha... But we can only hope, if I stay sane enought to protect you that is... Uh Aria, please remember something for me" he said, moving close to her as he whispered into her ear "My mind is still very unstable, my morals are slowly going away from me and eventually I will fall deep into madness... When it happens I dont want you to try and help me, I might hurt you... Its one of the curses about this. Please, if it happens to me I want you to escape and try to make something better of your life..." He whispered to Aria, standing up again from his leaned over position as he looked to her with a worried gaze.

Last edited by Etherian on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:08 am

Aria shakes her head pouting "No, I won't abandon you Mister Xavier, there's always a way to keep holds of one's sanity!" She says, walking with him.

Last edited by Etherian on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:14 am

Xavier shoke his head to himself, he didn't speak, he couldn't oddly enough, more so because he was trying to hold back what was going on with him. He was changing with how he needed more and more souls to eat, he knew sooner or later he would become a monster and lose sight of what he had left, this idea seemed to interest him in his heart, this feelign of complete madness and having what he wanted was just flooding his mind but he remained emotionless and did his best to repress another thought of becoming more than what he was as he scrached his ears and head. Walking out to the dunes now unknowingly, this was why he often wondered around the area, trying to clear his head while his body moved. "Uh...lets go to the dunes to see if we can find something..." He said bluntly.

Last edited by Etherian on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:33 am

Aria nods as she follows him to the dunes, "Well mister Xavier, what shall we do first?". She asks him happily.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down