http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Xavier's home

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Xavier's home - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavier's home

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:35 am

Xavier gave her a matter of fact gaze as he said "Now you're making up stuff *Sigh* Fine you can stay here for the night, and no, you're not going to sleep on the floor. If your going to sleep anywhere its going to be on a normal bed, but then after that, we will find you a real room and place to sleep, ok?" He asked her, crossing his arms a bit as he looked at Aria.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Tier : Dark Kenshin

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:40 am

Aria nods, "I'll use a chair, you use your bed, I can't put you out like that. Sorry". She says looking at the tv, "Do you watch much tv? Any favorite shows? Maybe 20 ways to kill a meister?"
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet
Name:: Aria Lunamaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:45 am

Xavier gave a small laugh at her television choices, he really didn't watch too much violence or anything too graphic, but he did enjoy cartoons well enough. "Nothing much, just cartoons and nature shows, I think I like the nature shows becuase I'm part fox. And no sleeping in the chair, it's rude of me to do that to you" He said as his tails began to grow longer behind him and soon tried to wrap around her waist and her mid thighs, lifting her up so he could take her to his bed so she could rest there, he can always sleep in the ice or maybe in the room just to watch her, he thought as he began to walk.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:53 am

Aria nods, "You win". She says with a slight sigh, "Whats on tonight to watch?"
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:01 am

Xavier gave a small smile as he said "Well there is the news, and whatever shows we can get out here from the city, but aside from that nothing else, but I will be heading to sleep soon, so you can make yourself comfortable for now and try not to do anything bad please" He unwraped his tails frm around her, placing the young witch on the ground as to let her have free will. He then openned his room door and another TV was in there, not even touching it, the TV turned on thanks to his electrical presence as he tossed her a remote "I dont use it since I can switch the channel myself, but it goes to the TV, sorry that everything is so pretty old, but its better than some of the things in the hotel, so kick your feet off and relax...Well, its pretty cold so I recommend not doing that, if you need a shower just ask me, I can make hot water come out " He stated the whole business about his house and left her in his room to do as she wanted, as he began to dig at the closet space that was getting a bit deeper thanks to his powers and effort.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:05 am

Aria nods, climbing into the bed and curling up as she puts some cartoons on and the young witch watches them tiredly. She yawns soon before falling asleep.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:13 am

Xavier works for a while, making the closet space pretty big, almost half the size of a normal room before he called it quits. Yawning with a sharp toothed groan he went to his room only to see the witch sleeping soundly. This actually made him smile, maybe the litte girl was kinda right about how things could end up like so, but for now he was too tired to think, and so, he went to cut off the TV with a silent motion and slept on the sofa in the front room.

------------------

Waking up the next day, he gave a small yawn. He had no windows so he only knew when to wake up by instinct. Walking to his room door he knocked on it a few times to not walk into something, as he asked "Aria! Are you *Yawn* awake?" He rubbed his eyes and stepped in to confirm if she was up or not.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:22 am

Aria slept peacefully throughout the night before waking in the morning, to look at the door at his call. "Y-yeah, I'm up mister Xavier, thank you for letting me stay". She says, climbing out of bed and opening the door happily "Good morning".

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:26 am

Xavier smiled and patted her head "No problem, really. I had no choice, but it's always good to help in some kinda way. So, did you want to use the bathroom before I head out? There's practicly nothing to do in the valley and you need books to study your magics if I'm not mistaken, on the other hand, I still have to get you a room, as well as other things to decorate it" He said as he began to think, stopping his train of thought before saying "Oh! And good morning to you as well, Aria"

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:42 am

Aria shakes her head slightly, "No I'm fine and where would you find beast or ice magic books?". She asks stretching.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:02 am

Xavier shrugged, but he knew a few places where "Well, there is the City of Witches, but thats a place only Witches can go to, also, there might be things about it in the city, but again they will try to kill you. If you know the location of the City of the Witches, then you can always go there, but each one is a risk as either side will try to harm you on sight..." He said, willing to go to the city if that was really the safest place and so, just go to the library to investigate, maybe even find some things for her to experiment on.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:18 am

Aria nods "Yeah the Witches in Witch City would probably try to kill me just as much as the Kishins, but the Kishin City could be safer for me with you to help me, while in the witches city I'd be all alone".

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Xavier nodded as well as he agreed with her logic, he really wanted to help her as much as he could so she can have a stable, yet weird, life. "Ok, well I have to take a shower and get at least sligtly clean for now, I'll be out in a moment, while you wait you can eat something in the kitchen if I have anything avaliable that is..." He said while pointing to the front room/kitchen area as he walked into the bathroom, being quick to get ready for what ever this day had for him, he relaxed to wash himself under the rushing water of the shower.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:49 pm

Aria stretches and she grins nodding and heads into the kitchen as she finds herself some eggs and bacon and puts them in the skillet and puts it on, "Mister Xavier how can I turn on the stove?". She asks happily.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Xavier was enjoying his bath time, giving a sigh of contentment as well as comfort but at the mention of Aria asking how to turn on the stove his ears snaped up, not really doing anything at all his tail touched the ice like wall and he let out some electricity. The stove would then turn on like normal as if magic in some ways as he began to get out of the tub "Is it on now?" he asked her, making sure as he smiled to himself, maybe it would be best to make sure her apartment was ready when they got back, he didn't want to get up in the middle of the night when she wanted actual food to eat and be subjected to cooking it.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Aria nods as she begins frying eggs and bacon and grins, "Yes thank you mister Xavier.". She announces loudly as she flips it. The young witch worked on cooking as she hums a cheery song.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:43 pm

He grabbed his things from the icely floor of his bathroom as well as the seemingly frozen towel that became its original shape and dryness when he touched it, so he could dry off his body. Only after a few minutes he was completely dressed and his older clothes being discarded to the closet in his room, he walked into the living room, seeing Aria was cooking something to eat, he was kinda hungry but he was not fond to normal food any more really, it was an ok snack and would leave him fine for about an hour or so but souls still tasted better in his oppion. Looking over to her he stated "I see you know a bit about making something for yourself, I'm guessing you taught yourself how" He pointed out as he took a seat and just reclined for the time being, till he would have to leave.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Aria nods plating her food before cleaning the skillet grinning. She looks at him as she slowly begins eating, "Yes, if a young witch lives alot either she or her familiar has to be able to cooksince witch don't eat souls."
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Xavier understood, he knew a small amount about familiars, witch's other worldly pets, but also found it simple in a way. He wondered how Aria would turn out in a week, or even a few years from now, maybe someone on par with the Grand Elder Witch or hopefully even better. "Interesting, but it looks like you dont have a familiar yet, or are those bees you were taking about before your familiars?" He asked about it, remembering that she said something about being the Witch of the bees.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Aria nods slightly, "You could say bee are my familiars since half my spells consist of bee spells. But my bee are REALLY big!"
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Xavier started to laugh a bit at her exageration of her bees, but since he had not seen her spells, then it would be for the best that he did not underestimate her talents. "Ok, I'll have to see you do some spells some time, but not here, so where did you want to go? As you might know all to well that this place is pretty open as well as free so we can do whatever for the time being... But first is the room thing, are you almost done?" He gestured to her plate.

So getting up, he began to tiddy up a bit before he would leave for the day, he knew it would not need any real cleaning as ice was uh... not really in need of maintenance. But he kept on making sure it was nice and slippery as well as shinny too like a normal polished floor.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Aria nods as she finishes eating her food, "My bees are ten times the size of normal bees and I have a spell to double that size.". She says happily as she listens and puts her plate up, "I don't know where anything is at."
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:26 pm

"Really? Wow thats actually pretty awrsome, I'll have to see it sometime when we have time for other things and what not, but right now we can relax and get some small errands done then do what we like. Oh yeah just throw them in the sink, the stray food can go in the trash, Its not really any problem." he paused as he walked to the door, opening it a gust of warmth and heat blasted him as he gave a small shiver, it was unsettling after setting in his nice, comfortable ice box. Lookign back to her he smiled generously, looking at her with a welcoming gaze "I'll be your tour guide"

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Aria grins happily after setting her dishes down and joins him, "Wow thanks! And I'll show you sometime, their not really that power though.". She says with a frown.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Xavier waved it off as he left his home, heading strait for the hotel not to far off, practically next door to him if it was not for the valleys shape nearly hiding it and making him going around a boulder. "No problem, I'm sure I can help you make them better, oh and heres the place, see? Its only a 30 second walk around the boulder to get here haha" He said with a small smile and laugh, looking around the hotel he opened the door for her to go in herself as well as a few other Kenshin traveling together. "Here you can have an appartment with everything I got in my house, just say what you want it to look like and she should help I think" He said with a gesture to the owner at the side desk talking to someone.

Last edited by Etherian on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/redaction check)
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down