http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Market alley

+5
sasuke_uchiha
BastoftheBlackRose
SelenaNova
Luna Uchiha
Etherian
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Market alley Empty Market alley

Post by Etherian Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:45 am

Food, supplies, emergency utensilies and weapons, all you can find for the cheapest!
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Tier : Dark Kenshin

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Market alley Empty Re: Market alley

Post by Luna Uchiha Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:57 am

Luna arrived at the market alley, still having that emotional blankess, but quickly snapped out of it visibly.

She walked up to a crafts vendor and began to look at a selection of materials. She eventually settled on some foam, black cloth and white cloth, beginning to barter over the price of it.
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:27 am

-What are you two doing?

A man in red asked, looking at them yelling numbers was a strange scene for him, who couldnt help to ask. It wouldve been a normal scene, if it werent for the fact that he was asking staring right on her face.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Uchiha Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Luna hear him but continued on for a few minutes. They eventually reached a price they both liked and she handed the man some coin to pay for everything.

Luna collected her new belongings and turned to face the man in Red. "Whoah..." she said taking a step back. "Its called bartering, in other words, getting a price two people can agree on. now if you excuse me, i have some buisness to attend to." she said walking past him.

That man looked like the one in Lord Death's office... It could just be a coincidence, but lets make sure of that. she thought to herself plotting.

Luna got to the corner of the market alley and turned around it, before booking it back to her apartment. It would have looked odd if not for the fact she had on a face that looked like she had gotten a new toy and couldn't wait to try it out.
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:43 pm

Etherian nodded at her answer, and as soon as she turned around, he cloaked and started following her around town.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:01 am

Selena runs into the Alley from a main street in Death City.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:28 am

Jumping from roof to roof, cutting his way to find her, Etherian finally gets Selena on sight.

-Is it her?

He runs faster following her, observing her behavior.

-She is supposedely looking for a soul... got it!

Without showing himself yet, he created an illusion on a house ahead of Selena, where a distracted man was walking his way up the road.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:20 am

Aria sped to the market area on her broom as she followed where the necklace led her. She soon shot by the kishin that attacked her earlier as she dives for Selena.

(Rain said super fast)
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet
Name:: Aria Lunamaria

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:00 am

Selena comes to a complete stop near the entrance to the Market place.. She held her arms tensely at her sides, slighty angled and back. She gasped for air, her whole body moves as she does. From up top, the bloody shoulder and slightly stained sleeve was easily spotted.

Selena could navigate this place as easily as she had been able to all those years, only a few things had been changed, if anything. While taking in her surroundings she noticed the distracted human and gets a nice grin on her face. She transforms her injured arm into a whip "He'll do." She says to herself and takes a step forward before getting this erie feeling..

Intution told her to turn around, and so she did. In time to see a real witch coming at her. Even if it was another mistake, she wasn't risking it. She whips sharply towards the witch, launching a fireball towards her and then books it towards the illusion of the man. Just a little further...

SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:10 am

Aria goes above the attack and grins down looking down angrily at the weapon as she casts Ice Mirror Walls level 3 as one moves in front of Selena and the other two at either side as she tries trapping her. Aria grins as she gets and idea and casts Sub Zero Mist level 1 as mist begins forming in the alley and rapidly drops the temperature.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:28 am

Damien quickly found Aria seeing that she was in a fight he jumped down to aid her. He landed right beside her as he said "Remember not to over do it,i think baba wants this one alive.Are you about done?". He started to get a little chilly.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Tier : Three Star Meister

Character sheet

https://soulchronicle.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Uchiha Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:30 am

Luna had arrived a bit later from the other side of the alley. It was foggy and cold in the place, extremely weird. "SELENA!" she shouted as she ran towards them. "PLEASE, I JUST WANT TO TALK TO YOU! ITS IMPOR-TANT!" The weapon screamed, emphisizing the last word, her voice completely sincere and desperate now.
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:40 am

More fighting now he thought. "I had enough of this people here never ending fights." Dormammu walked to the team who seemed to be having trouble. "What is going on here. wait a minute weren't you fighting before?" Dormammu said to Aria. "your the one from the desert as well?"
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:53 am

"Ignite!" Selena's whip is set a blaze before she slices furiously through the ice block and continues after the man, even through the fog.

But she couldn't help thinking about the situation a little more. Why was a witch here, a real one. Death would have sent weapons and miesters after her, not witches. She might have been closed off for a few years from the city, but she doubts she would have missed a peace treaty between witches and Lord Death.

Selena then hear's Luna's voice once more, and she stops again. Maybe they were rogue Witches for hire... And she's fallen into thier trap! The idea made her irritated.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BastoftheBlackRose Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:01 am

Aria runes past the walls after Selena as she slams her hands together blocking the alley and blocking Luna's path as the temperature continues to fall strengthening the walls. She casts Ice Bees Level 1 and the bees charge towards luna in several groups. Aria hearing the new weapon ask her something then replies, "Sorry trying to retrieve a friend, care to help? I could use a weapon.". She says before looking at Selena, "Miss weapon please stop we're here to help you. If you want power come with us!". She yells the the weapon.
BastoftheBlackRose
BastoftheBlackRose
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:16 am

Rains begins to starts pouring down from the black clouds above.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:19 am

Damien looked toward the weapon who was going to help them and gestured toward luna saying "If you wish to help us make sure that girl doesn't come any closer..by any means necessary". Damien placed his hands on the ground as black vines shot up from beneath Selena and tried to snare her.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Tier : Three Star Meister

Character sheet

https://soulchronicle.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:24 am

Light arrives in the market alley. "this place smells terrible..." Light continued on searching for his client. Light looked and looked but he couldn't find his Client "hey where the hell are you!? "Light shouted. Light sees it is starting to rain above him. "Great how can this get any worse."
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Uchiha Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:35 am

Luna charged through, dodging the swarms of bee's. Seeing a wall blocking her, she formed scythers on her arms and they hardened to the black and white edged blades, slashing through the wall with ease, allowing luna to continue. She kept running until she could make out Selena's figure. She ran tup to it and embraced the other weapon in a hug.

"Selena, please stop this, this fighting and bloodshed. They want to take you, and i'll go with you. Please, you're all i've ever had." She begged the girl, burring her head into the girl's shoulder as it began to rain.

"I don't want to see you get hurt, i want to be with you, thats all i've ever wanted. I'm sorry for attacking and hurting you before, i was expecting the old you, and i can recognize her in there. The girl i was friends with." She continued on, clenching her hands on the other weapon's back clothing. "The girl i laughed with and played with. You were always different from the rest..... You were always there for me and with me. You're the girl i crushed on..." she admitted without a regret.

"I've had one on you since i first saw you in the DWMA... The others only searched for a week... i've searched every other day since you left. I even began to work my way so i could infiltrate the witches and look for you there. Anything to find you." she said now fully crying. "I don't want to lose you again. So please... just let them take us. i don't care what you are now or what you want to do... i still care about you like i did back then, even more now.." She said with a spiderweb of akeup going down her cheeks now. She picked her head up and looked around. "If you're going to take her, i'm coming with you guys, without a fight." she said to the group.

"Please Selena, just let them take us. I don't want you getting hurt anymore from this... i don't want to see you in qnymore pain." luna said, ready to use her own body to deflect any incoming attacks. All through this, every word and every bone in her body said she was completely sincere.
Luna Uchiha
Luna Uchiha
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:49 am

Dormammu sends a Earth wall up between the two females. Dormammu laughed in his throat. "I could care less about all of this. I have not fought in quite some time." Dormammu slashed at her as boulders flew towards her. He prepared her to dodge the attack. What he also planned on was the rock's shadow. Even if they did miss they would lay around. Dormammu thought of the earth wall and the rain. "Lovely weather."
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:56 am

A cold wind began to blow in as the water and building began to actually have frost and freeze over gently, it seemed to be coming from one area of the city as it began to spread slowly. The rain contnued to come down as well.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:25 am

as RP mod it is my ruling that Ether's character can not activly prevent the current actions being done nor can he interrupt them.

they have happened and he may react to there out come but my not interpose himself into the actions
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:28 am

Well i had to wait forever for someone to post and now this? Pretty nice, pretty nice -_-
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:41 pm

In the middle of the battlefield, a small orb of light fell, and as soon as it touched the ground, exploded into a blinding light that burned the eyes of everyone with eyes open.
Was Etherian's Stun grenade, he decided that it was enough waiting and chose the perfect moment to intervene, jumping in the air from his hideout and throwing his technique.
Still in middair, as everyone were distracted, the Kenshin throwed his eight knives, storming against everything surrounding Luna and Selena, including vines and ice, like a metallic whirlwind, maniobre possible thanks to his light threads attached to the proyectiles, yet it wasnt fast enough to stop an uncomming attack over Luna, he gave a frown at this and bit his lip.
Once their area was secured, he used the threads to tie them both up, and ran away with them on his back, running into the strongest Soul Frequence he could sense nearby.
Feeling the warm blood of Luna getting his back wet, he whispered.

-Hang in there, i'll go as fast as possible.

As soon as Etherian told her that, he sped up into an alley, aiming to the Shibusen.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:45 pm

Selena felt the vines crawl up her body for the first few seconds, but before she could struggle against thier hold on her, Luna grabs her from within the thick fog. She stands there blankly as Luna begged her to stop, distracted completely from the vines that continue to restrain her.

As Luna confesses her heart's desire, Selena could only focus on what she had said about someone wanting to take her away. Who? Why?

Selena's attention was yanked back as she felt Luna tense up from being attacked, probably her nails digging into her bare skin on her back. When she was back in the now she hears Luna grunt in her pain. She looks past Luna and up into the eyes of yet another person she did not know. A weapon with on his blade blood.

Before she had the chance to further investegate a light dropped from the sky. Suddenly Selena was blinded and she screams in pain. Her hands jerking up and finding themselves bound. If only for a moment before they were freed.

If things were happening fast enough, Selena was suddenly bound again, and without her vision to fight it, she could only struggle. That is until she was picked up. A cry of surprise escapes her. Only until she felt the warm liquid seep into her dress did she stop, missing Etherain's comment all together.

She quietly hopes that Luna had a say in what happened next, because being bound and at the mercy of someone she could not see worried her. Selena may not care, but she did remember Luna. She remembered a great deal about the girl. How she wouldn't let this unknown harm her if she had any say in it. And that was the only thought that kept her from attacking blindly. Instead of endangering herself by knowcking thier balance off, she quietly lays her head against Luna's shoulder and prepares herself.

Last edited by SelenaNova on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content