http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Training yard.

+6
Derp
Herp
Ulquiorra4
Dellindis
Snuggle
sasuke_uchiha
10 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Training yard. Empty Training yard.

Post by sasuke_uchiha Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:07 pm

This is a Large grassy yard filled with large rocks and trees.This is where most of the students come to train there fighting abilities and even duel eachother
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Tier : Three Star Meister

Character sheet
Name::

https://soulchronicle.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Training yard. Empty Re: Training yard.

Post by sasuke_uchiha Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:28 am

Konda leaned against a large oak tree as he waited for his partner to show up."Ugh hes taking forever..." he thought to himself as he slumped down onto the short soft grass.Konda began to grow impatient and longed for something to do."Might as well warm up" he said as he began to do one armed push ups.Its always good to work out in your spare time.Konda continued to do his push ups as he waited for his partner,but alas he was a "no show"."Where could he be..." he asked himself.He let himself drop down then rolled onto his back looking up at the sky.He sighed and closed his eyes.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:39 am

Mika had a huge smile on her face this place always managed to ether impress or surprise her, but she loved this place it felt calm and alive, she almost wanted to pop into butterfly form and just fly around, but of course she couldn't she as in the dead center of the city, or at least in the most dangerous place for a person like her, not until she figured out a way to let others know she wasn't an 'evil' witch, thought that would take some doing considering the time it took her to convince the reaper himself, but at least now she was in the academy and even had a partner...Partners even plural that was a good start
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:00 am

following behind the wondering person were two other people it was obviious they were sticking the female out of the two was just gazeing around while still following the male was just walking silently occancionly glancing at nearby students if people looked at the two it would be obvisious to tell their related the male had a bored look on his face while the other one seamed to be content with just walking they just continued to follow mika

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:11 am

Konda looked up to see a young miester and what appeared to be her friends.He quickly got up and scurried over there and introduced himself."My name is Konda! Second class miester! Nice to meet you!" he said with a smile.He had never seen this girl in any of his classes so he assumed she was a lower class miester or maybe even a miester in training.He bowed to each person to be polite and waited for them to introduce themselves.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:19 am

Mika was looking around enjoying how open the place was then suddenly another kid was in her face and introducing himself she smiled a bit "I'm Mika nice to meet you Konda..." she smiled at him the stopped a moment "..oh sorry umm..I'm a first class" she said as she looked back at her two partners "these are my friends" she said stepping to the side a bit
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:30 am

as mika intraduced them both the twins said in unison "hello it is nice to meet you" dell then spoke "my name is dellindis im also in first class" syl then said "yea same for me my name is Sylaris but you can just call me syl" she said with a cheerfull smile on her face she then said "so what are you doing around here?"

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:49 am

Konda had annoyed look on his face,"Weeellll i was suppose to be waiting for my partner..but it seems hes late again,so i guess im just trying to pass the time" he said looking at syl.He soon turned his attention toward Mika and asked her a question."So how long have you attended the DWMA?".His deep red eyes looked into hers as he questioned her.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:58 am

she smiled as the two introduced themselves but she wished Del would be more talkative, she then looked at Konda who seemed to be a bit annoyed about his waiting for his friend "well maybe he got held up?" she offered but then he looked right at her and asked her about the academy "OH...ell not to to long really...only maybe a year....not really sure" she answered more from the suddenness of the question, "why how long have you been here Koala?" she asked not realizing she got his name wrong
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra4 Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:01 am

Mystogan said as he walked in briskly, late as ever. He was wearing his usually black hodie so all that could be seen of his face was his grey eyes reflecting light. "sorry for the late arrival Konda." he said bowing briefly." Hello everyone. how are you all doing on this fine morning? "
He was known for being late as he liked to sleep a lot, and when he was awake he wandered around a lot so he was hard to find. Konda used to mind it a lot, now he more or less was used to it.
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
General Admin
General Admin

Tier : Zero Star Meister

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Konda began to laugh alot at what the girl said,he had never been called koala."Adorable" he said laughing,he assumed she might have been a little intimidated still being new and all.Soon Mystogan walked up."Ha took you long enough.." he said with a half kidding voice."This is my partner Mystogan class two weapon!".Konda leaned his back against his partner and crossed his arms as if trying to pose.Konda paused for a second..."Hey you woulddnt be up for a spar would you? We might be able to teach you a few things" he said with a smile and complete sincerity.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:46 pm

she tilted her head as Koala started to laugh "huh?" was all she said as she looked at him not getting what was so funny, she was about to ask but then someone walked up to the group and Koala introduced him as his weapon, she smiled a bit but found it a bit odd that he seemed to try and pose with him, "nice to meet you Misogynist" she said bowing again not realizing she got the name wrong, "and really? a sparring match?" she said looking a bit concerned.
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:01 pm

at the very mention of a spar dellindis slightly perked up "a spar huh are you sure about that? you never know what can happen" dell and syl then turns their gaze to mystogan syl then speaks up "hello there" dell then turns to mika "hey mika i believe his name was pronounced Mystogan i don't even know what you called him" he then shakes his head and yawns looking a little bored

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra4 Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Mystogan turns and stares at Mika.... "Never call me that again"
Looking around he asks
"How about I spar syl and Mika two vs one then? Might wake me up a little."
He thought to himself did she do that on purpose?
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
General Admin
General Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:19 pm

"Sounds like a plan!...Lets start...NOW!" that being said Konda did a high flying back flip and landed onto a tree branch."Hey Mystro! dont get too banged up okay!?" he said as he held out his palm towards Dell and charged a ball of darkness the size of a baseball then fired it off.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Mika looked at Dell "oh really?" she said looking a bit confused then when she heard Mycologists reaction she looked at him "I'm sorry Mycologists I didn't mean to say your name wrong" she said looking a bit sheepish.

Then the Konami guy suddenly said they were starting and Mika was a bit confused they wanted to spar and split up her team? didn't seem fair she jumped back a bit, the look in her eye's changing "we fight as a team..." she said to them as she reached out her stance looking like she as getting ready for a performance "Syl, Dell...shall we dance?"
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Dellindis was surprised at the suddenness of konda's actions narrowly avoiding the blast just passing by his head he looked at konda "that was not a nice move a little bit dirty there" syl then said "yeah but fights aren't always fair dell" dell then turned his gaze to his sister "well yeah but you would expect some semblance of a fair fight here wouldn't you?" the sister said "well yeah but you know take any advantage you can i guess" dell said "eh i guess thats right" the twins continued to do a bit of arguing amoungest each other

then as mika said the words "we fight as a team..." the twins demeanor changed this wasn't their usual calm selfs now they were both serious they both said in complete unison as if it was a scripted line that they practiced "sure lets dance" both the twins then began to glow and then they both begin to change shape after the light has died down where they both were there were now two weapons where dellindis was standing there was now a scythe right by mika and also now in mikas hands was the other weapon a small circler blade with silver engravings on it a voice then comes from the scythe dells image could be seen in the blade part of the scythe "be sure not to go overboard OK mika?"

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra4 Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:29 pm

"what a pain..."
With a nod form Konda
In a dark flash Mystogan transforms into chain linked swords and flies to Konda's awaiting hands
"Shall we begin then?"
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
General Admin
General Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Konda smiled as Mysto formed withing his hands."Alright lets do it!" as he said this he jumped down from the large tree and stood in front of it looking a bit nonchalant.He then slid his right foot back and held the blade in his left hand at a forward slant while he held the blade in his left hand horizontal."We are going to see what they could do first alright?" he muttered to his partner as he took the defensive position.He sized up Mika and analyzed her weapons."It seems she might use that scythe at mid range and that other weapon for close combat.How should we go about this?" he questioned as he stayed in that stance ready to defend.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Mika looked at them and talked to the two in a quiet voice "they seem to be studying us, makes sense...lets see here..chained linked swords interesting and increases there effective combat range...also allows for entrapment and other blind side attack maneuvers.Dell I hope I can ask you to help watch my back....Syl I'm going to be using you on offense at the moment, can I get a cascading spin please? going to mix it with a yo-yo toss okay?" as she asked she started so slowly spin Syl while keeping Dell at the ready before throwing the weapon towards the two
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:43 pm

no response was heard from either of the weapons but none was needed for them they had their orders from their meister and they were going to follow them to the letter

as mika begun to spin syl water started to leak from the weapon as it begun to spin more and more then as she threw syl towards the enemies as it almost reached them a large amount of water is shot forward from syl this water was highly pressurized and it would most likely cut them if the water was able to hit either of them it might even cut into the weapon itself

then as syl shot right past the two it changed directions the blade heading back in the direction of its thrower slowing down as it approaches mika

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra4 Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:52 pm

"Konda dodge it." Konda vaults forward over the attack "Black Hole!" as Konda lands all the light is drawn in to the swords leaving them all in complete darkness. "We need to be silent now" Mystogan told Konda
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
General Admin
General Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_uchiha Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Konda watched them as they spoke to eachother then soon mika threw the circular blade which was now covered in high pressurized water."That looks dangerous.." he said as he jumped toward the left.Mystro began to speak to him and activated the black hole technique.As the blade passed them some of the water cut the tree which was behind Konda.(this id stated in earlier posts).As the blade returned to Mika Konda swung both blades at the tree in the same place the circular blade had struck it."Lets see how fast they are mystro" he said as the tree began to fall toward Mika and her team.Konda was sure to get out of the way.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Mika reached out and caught Syl then suddenly the lights went out and she could hear something from in front of her and she could hear footsteps running to her right, she took the opposite direction and after a few moments she heard a tree crash to the ground and a few moments more she was able to see again, she looked back and seen the orb of darkness they had been in "darkness it seems..." she said to herself as she looked at the damaged tree she then started spinning Syl again "Syl can I get just a yo yo toss this time? I don't want to damage the trees around, that and we might really hurt them if it hit..." she said as she mentally scolded herself for using such a dangerous move in a friendly spar, she then tossed the Chakram into the darkness aiming for where she thought she heard the footsteps go
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:25 pm

---in the space that weapons share when they are in the weapon forms-(note I'm not going into how they look while their there you pervs)

dell said "syl you did go a little overboard there if that hit you would have seriously injured them" she responded "aww don't be like that mika did ask for me to use that move and their a class higher then us I'm sure they could handle it" dellindis just sighs in response "heh always the reckless one" she just smiled at his response

--back in the physical world-
as syl was tossed yet again at the enemy although this time she had no clear line of sight or a target to attack she just flew into the darkness and maybe she would hit something she then returns to her meister yet again

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next