http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Training yard.

+6
Derp
Herp
Ulquiorra4
Dellindis
Snuggle
sasuke_uchiha
10 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Training yard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Training yard.

Post by Snuggle Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:02 am

Mika smiled "thank you, I don't mind if you argue....well I do a little...but I just...I just don't wanna see you hit each other okay?" she then took a step back as she though how to go about it "well we should work on things like how to tell what abilities we might need without me having to say it out loud that would give us quite the edge in a fight don't you think?" she asked them as she thought
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:14 am

both the twins grasped their chins in thought it is a bit funny on how they are so diffrent and yet they are so alike too both of them deep in thought with the same mannerisim dellindis then stops and looks and mika "i got nouthing syl?" she then turns to dell "yeah im running on empty too im not the best in the idea catagory "dell returns to his thinking stance

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:21 am

Mika almost giggles at who alike the two were she herself was thinking about how "maybe body language? a hand gesture while I hold you? an action? just something faster then having to out right tell you would give us quite the advantage" she said with a smile to the two
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:26 am

dell looks up "well yeah that would work but it wont work if your holding both of us if it comes to those situations why not use a sequence of tongue clicks? or maybe a specific whistle?" syl then says"that might work but it is really all circumstantial dell" he then turns to syl "well yeah but most combat situations are like that" she then just says "eh true"

he then moves out of his thinking pose "well we should get to work on it then i want to teach that jerk weapon a lesson next time we cross paths with him"

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:34 am

Mika smiled as she heard the suggestions and then something shocking happened they AGREED!!! Mika's jaw fell open a moment and she checked the time and date before writing it down in her little note book "today Dell and Syl actually didn't argue... yet" she spoke out loud as she wrote it in the book she then looked at them and smiled.

"well actually it was more for just general training but okay the clicks and whistles might work, we can work with that for now till we get it down then we can practice a new way in case for some reason I con't do ether of those sounds okay?" she asked a bit happily
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:45 am

syl and dellindis both were giveing mika condacending looks as she wrote down the note about them agreeing "mika its not that rare we agree" he then chuckles "you should see what its like when were home... its a lot diffrent then how we act here" syl just nodded at his statement dell then clapped his hands together "WELL! lets get started the sooner we get this done the sooner i can embrace the sweetness that is sleep"

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:51 am

Mika giggled "I guessed as much but I felt like being silly" she then smiled again at the two "well then...shall we dance?" she said as she held her hands out for her partners to take so they could begin, it would be nice to get it all down in one try but she knew it would take a while so might as well start
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:57 am

they both smile then dell says "we'll start with just one for now so you can get handsign training stuff done first once thats done we'll move on to more complacated stuff" after he finished his sentance as if on cue syl transforms into her weapon form and flys into mikas hand while dell stands at the same spot he then says "unless you want to try it with two weapons right off the bat?

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:01 am

Mika caught Syl and smiled as she twirled her around her finger "ell...no maybe you are right best to start small and work up to the complicated stuff" she said as she looked at Sy.

"Okay then...ell for the most part for a hand sign for yo-yo I guess ill be me making the scissors shape with my fingers" she said as she did so using her index and ring finger to do the classic paper rock scissors scissors shape "make sense?" she asked happily "or did you have something else in mind syl?"
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:15 am

in weapon form syl says "nonono that is fine it will be easy to remember much easier then your talent of remembering peoples names " the weapon chuckles at the jab she took on her meister dell who was standing a few feet away now with his arms crossed watching the progress of his two team mates he then said "syl focus we can take jabs at mikas personalaty quirks later" syl replied by showing a pout through her image in the blade and saying "psh spoilsport" syl then returns her attention to mika "so whats next?"

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:21 am

Mika smiled well then hmm..the cascading spin is....how about we stick to the same Idea? but instead of scissors I use paper?" she said as she did the rock, paper, scissors hand sign for paper it did after all make sense and kept things simple "and the best part is I can aim using ether hand sign and no one would really understand, and rock can be the hand sign to use both make sense?" she said happily "also....my memory is great for names thank you very much" she said with a cute pout
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:20 pm

the twins couldn't help but chuckle at her remark about remembering names dell then says to mika "if memory serves it took you quite a long time to remember our names correctly"he then starts speaking out loud to nobody "how long was it? 2?no ah yeah" he then looks back at mika "it took you two whole months just to remember our names correctly mika so in that argument we win" after he twin were quiet for a few seconds to enjoy their victory they had over mika syl then spoke up "but i must say these signs are quite simplistic which is not really a bad thing so scissors for the return technique paper for cascading spin and rock for both that is correct right mika?

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Mika looked at Dell "HEY it didn't help that nether of you every CORRECTED ME and only laughed at the other when I called you by the wrong name" she said as she glared at him, of course due to her size and looks her death glare always seemed to come off as an adorably cute pouty stare.

she then looked at Syl "yeah I kno they are simple but they will work out for the most part people wouldn't be watching my empty hand anyway" she said as she held out scissors and tossed Syl "another thing we will have to work on is the tandem things, but for no best to practice this signaling thing one at a time"
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:40 pm

as syl was thrown and flew past dells head as she was making her return trip dell said to mika "you know sometime you have to learn how to use us both at the same time mika "since that is how we are both supposed to fight so currently we are only able to fight at half of our full strength which is not healthy if we are forced into a bad situation you wont know how to use us both completely" as he said that syl flew past his head again slowing down as she landed in mikas hand without hurting her syl then says "you know we should go on a mission sometime it gets boring just training all the time you know what i mean?" dell just nods his head at her question

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Mika caught Syl and looked at the ground "I know....I'm just not used to this all yet....and I''m not sure I am ready for missions...I'm a weak meister and I know that...I'm just good at book learning and tactics..." she said with a bit of a sigh, "but you two are right I need to start training with you both at the same time....lets skip the single signals and got to the double...sound good?...and..I'm just...I don't think I could do a mission...not yet..I'm still to weak.." she was telling the truth as a meister she was quite weak, probably the weakest, more then likely a new academy student would be able to beat her in a strait on fight, where she excelled she couldn't exactly show, or she would be much much stronger, or at the very least a tiny bit.
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:21 pm

dells face suddenly changed as mika was putting herself down again the first words that came out of his mouth were "mika stop" he takes a few steps towards her "we have said it before and we will say it again as many times as we need to"his voice had a slight hint of anger in it "don't...doubt...yourself you are a lot stronger then you give yourself credit for we are your partners so we know"he was now only a few feet from syl with an extremely serious look "so trust us on this ok? we know that you are strong if you had to fight with other meisters we know you will win plus when your with the both of us you are that much stronger for it" syl then said "this is where the teachers usually say alone meisters and weapons are strong but when they are together they create a force stronger then either is alone"

she then pauses for a second and then says "at least thats what i think they said" she said with and absentminded look on her face dell just sighs "well anyway like i said believe in yourself mika because we already do" she probably wouldn't understand the full meaning behind the words he meant. once he has finished his speech he finally realizes that he is right infrount of mika he immediately takes a few steps back so he is not directly in her face dell then turns around so that neither of them could see the blush that had appeared on his face

he then says "so uh should we begin

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Mika looked up at them a faint smile on her face "thank you...and yeah ....lets get started" she knew she as stronger the problem was using that strength might force her to leave, she didn't want that, and she didn't want the twins hating her for not telling them or worse hate her for what she was.

she held her hands out and looked at the two "well....syl...dell shall we dance?" she asked then with a smile on her face after all she needed to train and get better using both of them, she was already fairly good at using them separately it was at the same time she wasn't to good at.
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:40 pm

they both said "yes lets" dell then said while he was still turned away from mika "just make sure you dont go too overboaurd " dell was then bathed in the famalier light of a weapon transforming he then flew in the air and landed right by mika the twins then both said "lets get started"

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:53 pm

Mika smiled as she caught Dell and had to adjust her grip a moment, she then smiled a bit "well then you two must have some Ideas on how I should use you in tandem...any pointers?" she asked a bit sheepishly as she had to no get use to the extra eight of the scythe that as dell, it wasn't that he was heavy but she had to remember how he would make her movements different now
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:20 am

as dell noticed she was having trouble handling his weight he said "don't worry about my weight as you get more attuned to my soul the burden will lesson until it will seam that i am as light as a feather to you so just deal with it while you can " then as she asked the question dell immediately said "well first you need to know my full ability's since you have not used me much you have never really had a chance to use them" he takes a deep breath then says "the first ability is my technique to sprout another scythe from my weapon form at the at the snath of me (note snath pretty much means the hilt of the scythe) so that i can become a duel scythe pretty useful but for it to be completely effective you would need to grip me with both hands the second of my ability's is the ability to lengthen my hilt as far as i need so you could use it for a boost or to get a jump on the enemy think and some ideas should come to you"he then takes a deep breath "damn never knew i could hold my breath that long"

syl while in the space that the twins share while they are in their weapon forms just shakes her head "ai yai yai"

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:20 am

(lol Dell your ability to lengthen also includes the BLADE remember XD)

Mika nodded "I see so yours are more for utility then outright attack unlike Syl....interesting....I will have to remember that" she said as she felt his balance point and shifted her grip to better compensate, when she was satisfied she nodded "okay then lets give this a shot hmm?" she said as she readied Dell "well lets try that lengthening move then I want to try out it's limits".

It was true she tented to favor using Syl over Dell but that was because using the Chakram was always more balanced and easier feeling but it wasn't fair to dell
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:14 pm

suddenly both the twins looked up dell saying "CRAP WHATS THE TIME?" syl then said "dell if we wait any longer were gunna be late" the two suddenly reverted to their human forms then started running as they yelled out to mika "sorry mika we gotta go we will try to make this up to you later"

and just like that they were gone

Last edited by Dellindis on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Light walks in to test his abilities against a object or person. Light throws his hands down in the dirt so fast that the ground made a crackle sound. Light makes two hands appear from the ground looking muddy and covered in moss. Light then makes a giant fist smashing the tree too make it look like a sapling, i guess i need to strategies better.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Dormammu decided to train one his moves, he aimed for a bouder. He put his hands on the earth beneath his feet. A story high of earth jutted out of the ground beneath the rock. He looked at it and then shifted the earth to make it topple over. The boulder was then crushed under the earth wall. (It's not fast enough.) He thought in his head. "Perhaps Light could assist in these training matter."
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Light then sees his Dark friend and starts to walk toward him "hey Dormammu wanna help me train my techniques? it'll help you too!" Light yells. Light then makes it over to his destination and makes a stance like a swordsman with a rapier but with a pointed hand instead. "lets do this."
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next